Michael Jackson dead - Cardiac Arrest

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys - a bit of respect please.

One of the most influential perverted and controversial twisted artists pedophiles of a generation has just died.

fixed

I wonder if Mcaulay Caulkin will 'come clean' about the Neverland Ranch, now that Jackson's dead?

Gawd I love CNN

Flipping thru the channels and I saw Wolf posing the question to somebody the phone....Cardiac Arrest, is this something people should be afraid of?

:lol::ph34r: What an assinine and hilarious question!!!

Guys - a bit of respect please.

One of the most influential and controversial artists of a generation has just died.

Nick I agree.

In his prime he was an unbelievably talented entertainer.

R.I.P. Michael. :ph34r:

CNN is saying hes dead as is MSN and the LA Times........ face it hes dead

CNN is now reporting that the LA Times (who picked it up from TMZ) and AP (who picked up their story from TMZ and the LA Times) have confirmed. It's not confirmation when they all repeat the same rumor from the same source! :ph34r:

A friend just typed at me, "This night will break the world record for gallows humor in newsrooms."

And then he added this: http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userp...omealone111.JPG

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-mich...story?track=rss

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles police have confirmed to KTLA that Pop star Michael Jackson has died at the age of 50.

CNN is now reporting that the LA Times (who picked it up from TMZ) and AP (who picked up their story from TMZ and the LA Times) have confirmed. It's not confirmation when they all repeat the same rumor from the same source! :ph34r:

You just don't understand how the internets work. It's reported in multiple locations all over the world. That is a fact. So, it must be true.