Farrah Fawcett has died

PastaJoe

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My grandfather passed from cancer in '96...I still have issues with watching anything dealing with cancer :ph34r:

My grandfather died of pancreatic cancer in the mid-70's. I will never ever forget the look of absolute fear on his face when I went to visit him in the hospital.

My grandfather died of pancreatic cancer in the mid-70's. I will never ever forget the look of absolute fear on his face when I went to visit him in the hospital.

I was at my grandparent's the night he passed (he was home) and I left a couple hours be fore he passed...it is a horrible experience that I will carry with me the rest of my life....

My condolences Chef...

"Farrah, I want to Kisssssss Youuuu" Damn Namath was a lucky guy that day. Bet he was screwing up his lines on purpose a few times. Take 427 -- Come you dumb ass QB get your lines right..

RIP beauty....

By strange coincidence my next door neighbor has anal cancer also. She went through a series of chemo and radiation a couple months ago. We're still waiting for the prognosis.. She's 48.

This is just sad.

My wife called me to say our neighbor texted her and it read - "Farrah died there goes my hope".

What do you say to someone at a time like this?

This is just sad.

My wife called me to say our neighbor texted her and it read - "Farrah died there goes my hope".

I don't know, man. I just don't know...sounds really tough. Offer prayers, light a candle at church, offer help...do whatever you can.

Back in the day (mid to late 70's) a term that was in popular use to describe gorgeous women was foxy. And Farrah was the fox. She used to do the Wild Forest shaving cream commercials. So me along with one of my friends in our wisdom shoplifted a can of Wild Forest. We couldn't shave yet. Whatever. I also had the poster and tee shirt, watched all the episodes. The pictures of her as a Texas co-ed are incredible. Today, so many women try so hard to inflate some body parts while cutting off others to improve themselves. Farrah, was just gorgeous Farrah.

With Farrah leaving at 62, Michael Jackson at 50 and former Buffalo Brave Randy Smith recently passing away at 60, it gets me thinking a lot of my own mortality. It also gets me thinking about living a fuller life, while I can.

I still love you Farrah! Rest well.

This is just sad.

Tell her to stop moping laugh a lot and realize a lot of people have survived. Having dealt with cancer on my own I know a lot of survivors. :worthy:

Back in the day (mid to late 70's) a term that was in popular use to describe gorgeous women was foxy. And Farrah was the fox. She used to do the Wild Forest shaving cream commercials. So me along with one of my friends in our wisdom shoplifted a can of Wild Forest. We couldn't shave yet. Whatever. I also had the poster and tee shirt, watched all the episodes. The pictures of her as a Texas co-ed are incredible. Today, so many women try so hard to inflate some body parts while cutting off others to improve themselves. Farrah, was just gorgeous Farrah.

With Farrah leaving at 62, Michael Jackson at 50 and former Buffalo Brave Randy Smith recently passing away at 60, it gets me thinking a lot of my own mortality. It also gets me thinking about living a fuller life, while I can.

I still love you Farrah! Rest well.

What he said. :(

Age 62, finally succumbed to cancer. How many of us grew up with that iconic poster of her in the red bathing suit.

Raises hand

plus i still have the playboy issue when she posed topless at 50. You guys notice she didnt know what a bra was when she went out :D

RIP FARRAH

Farrah Fawcett on the Dating Game in 1969.

Note the Texas accent in her voice.

Wonder if any of the bachelors are still alive, or if they even remember this.

Notice the sideburns on #3!

From what I've heard in teh SF bay area, Jim Lange was also interested in the bachelors. He's still around. He was a DJ on a jazz station in the SF area until a few years ago.

My grandfather passed from cancer in '96...I still have issues with watching anything dealing with cancer :D

It is tough. My mother passed away in 1999 from ovarian cancer... She fought it for 6 full years... Seemed she was out of the woods... Things went pretty fast at the end. In October she was GodMother for my son, then in February she was gone. It is the worst feeling in the world being so far away and not knowing what to do... I remember driving back to Illinois with a 7 month old baby in tow and turning around when things took a turn for the worst. Just awful, the good thing is my sisters were with her the final night when she passed on.