Farrah Fawcett has died

PastaJoe

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP

She was supposed to remarry Ryan O'Neil, or so I heard.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Farrah, but actually came to like her more, in her later years. Her "bat s#it crazy" performances on Letterman were wonderful. She had a hell of a pair of gams, too.

I'll admit, I had no idea who Farrah was until today, but after looking up some stuff on her she seems like a wonderful person (not to mention gorgeous). 62 years is too young these days, but it seems like she lived a heck of a life.

RIP

Really?

RIP Farrah :ph34r:

she was so incredibly beautiful even in todays standards she would have been head and shoulders above the rest...if Marilyn Monroe is the standard bearer for pin-up beauty, then Farrah gave her a run for her money, may have even re-set the standard...

I'll admit, I had no idea who Farrah was until today, but after looking up some stuff on her she seems like a wonderful person (not to mention gorgeous). 62 years is too young these days, but it seems like she lived a heck of a life.

RIP

Anybody remember those Nozcema (sp?) commercials, I think with Joe Namath, that everybody was so floored with - like who is that insanely hot chick.......And, then she was signed onto Charlie's Angels and then she had a name!

Anybody remember those Nozcema (sp?) commercials, I think with Joe Namath, that everybody was so floored with - like who is that insanely hot chick.......And, then she was signed onto Charlie's Angels and then she had a name!