Someone dreaming about us getting better on D...

SKOOBY

Here's the info on the author of the article. I think BillsGuyInOrchardPark is right but hey. Even blind nut finds a squirrel now and again. I'm guessing his source is either a Ouija board or Magic 8 Ball. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have an inside source. I wonder how hard JW and TG are laughing at this. <_<

Anyhoo, for the dreamers like me here's the info on Harris.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

O O O....I Know!!! Tommie Harris is a tackle! Right?!?!?!

Nice catch, but I was thinking more along the lines of the first two making it to the Pro Bowl.

But that's why we'd be giving them a decent player (remember, most of Reed's catches were for first downs, he's a great blocker in the running game and if he'd stayed healthy he was on pace for 70 catches in a "run first" offense) and a 2. This isn't a "straight up" trade. The 2 is the problem to me. If we could do this for Josh Reed and a 3, I'd be all over it, especially considering this is Josh's last year under contract I believe (but could be wrong). I like Josh, but the opportunity to get a 26 year old Pro Bowl DT is too good to pass up.

Here's the info on the author of the article. I think BillsGuyInOrchardPark is right but hey. Even blind nut finds a squirrel now and again. I'm guessing his source is either a Ouija board or Magic 8 Ball. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have an inside source. I wonder how hard JW and TG are laughing at this. :worthy:

Best part of the article... "He doesn't write to many controversial articles" <_<

True Story. LOL

Here's the info on the author of the article. I think BillsGuyInOrchardPark is right but hey. Even blind nut finds a squirrel now and again. I'm guessing his source is either a Ouija board or Magic 8 Ball. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have an inside source. I wonder how hard JW and TG are laughing at this. <_<

For what little it's worth, he didn't come up with the idea. It was mentioned about a day earlier on another board. But only by a poster, it wasn't linked to anything authoritative. So, maybe, just maybe, it qualifies as a rumor.

Personally, I just can't see it happening and doubt that there's any factual basis. Though I would absolutely love the trade, as much of a fan of Josh Reed as I am.

Nice catch, but I was thinking more along the lines of the first two making it to the Pro Bowl.

; )

Side note-It is funny that some people are trying to actually justify Josh Reed(potential 70 receptions?? and a good run blocker) as a valid trade option in this scenario. We just dont have the guns to be a suitable partner for that scenario everyone...

; )

Side note-It is funny that some people are trying to actually justify Josh Reed(potential 70 receptions?? and a good run blocker) as a valid trade option in this scenario. We just dont have the guns to be a suitable partner for that scenario everyone...

Again, it's not straight up--it's Josh Reed plus a 2. Sounds close to right to me.....

I would never give up Reed and a 2. Considering we would hold some of the power being a 3 way trade and making it very difficult to pull off I would go with Reed and a 4th at best. I would rather put up Roscoe and a 3rd though. But considering Harris' bum wheel I dont think anything over a player and a 3rd justifys.

Just MHO

That's so crazy it just might work. No probably not. But it could.

If... Denver thinks that Marshall is damaged goods and is willing to take the best offer for him (since he's in the last year of his contract and could be facing a suspension.) Considering the chances of Marshall playing even one more full season in Denver, I'd say that Josh Reed and a second round pick don't so bad.

If... Chicago thinks that the Cutler to Orton combo could really jump start their offense and is willing to take a risk on a troubled player

If... well, the Bills would probably be crazy not to pull the trigger on this one.

I think this article is complete speculation, but it does almost make sense when you think about the players and situations involved. But that doesn't mean there's any indication it is even being discussed by anyone who counts.