Threads that go adrift

BuffaloBill

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go with the Ask Tim Graham, version 2.0, which has somehow managed to devolve into the 15th rehashing of the Sopranos ending and all the nuances therein.

Eh, it's the offseason. I'll start a new one for training camp, but in the meantime, hijacking that thread is probably doing him a favor. (Consider the alternative: "Hey Tim, what's the latest about Brian Waters?")

For the true oldtimers here, the thread about the thermodynamics of microwaving soup, and the one about spherical one-legged geckos, were both fun ...

Buckeye, the arsonist reference was some of Hogboy's work.

Have you turned Canuck on us? Too many Molsons might cause this also :ph34r:

Even though my part of the family moved back across the border a long time ago, I'm a direct descendant of a United Empire Loyalist and still have cousins up around Minden.

And I'll reserve comment on the Molson consumption. :lol:

As I recall, he kissed a girl, and afterwards felt unclean.

Retatta, however, is the mother!@#$ing king of all threads that swerve off their original topic.

I was linked there from someplace else and I had no idea for the longest time I was in the baseball forum.

Did you guys hear that Farrah Fawcett AND Michael Jackson died?

Dude, whatever happened to David Carradine? You know, the one of Kill Bill fame?

Heeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss Johnnie!

Yeah he married over his head with Geena Davis too!

RIP Jeff Goldblum.

Did Jeff Goldblum seriously die? I keep hearing it but can't seem to find anything on it.

Yeah he married over his head with Geena Davis too!

RIP Jeff Goldblum.

I was in line behind them at the grocery store many years ago on a Sunday morning. They were buying the Sunday LA Times and looked like they just rolled out of bed.

I love Sunday Brunch.

Does anyone here have neighbors who make a lot of noise when they have sex? If so, what have you done about it?

Before I had my own compound I had these four amazingly hot broads for neighbors and they all made a ton of noise when they had sex. To remedy the situation I just stopped having sex with them.