If OBD is reading this...

For the home opener when the Bills announce the players...

It better be the OFFENSE when we play the Bucs

I can't wait until the announcer introduces Terrell Owens and the crowd goes into a craze :rolleyes::thumbsup::ph34r::oops::nana::doh::worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I dont think there is a snowballs chance in hell TO does not get named at the home opener. I would be sure of it that the offense is announced out of the tunnel.

Screw anouncing the O or the D. I always hated how TEAMS annouced individuals. Our Bills are the exact reason why. Guys liek Moorman, Parrish, Tasker, those guys have won games for the Bills but almost never get their names annouced before a game. If a guy wants his name read over the loud speaker, make a play on the field. The team should be introduced simultaniously, with all players rushing the field at once, as "Your Buffalo Bills"

As for this years home opener, I would make the exception of "Now, here is TO, with your 2009 Buffalo Bills!"

I can't wait until the announcer introduces Terrell Owens and the crowd goes into a craze <_<:worthy: :worthy: :ph34r::bag: :bag: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a lock. No way they introduce the D first on opening day, led by captains Chris Kelsay & Lil' Donte. :bag:

I can't wait until the announcer introduces Terrell Owens and the crowd goes into a craze <_<:worthy: :worthy: :ph34r::bag: :bag: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even if they lose badly Monday night and Owens drops 3 potential TD passes?