Where in the world is Mark Sanford?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's on now.

* The fight against the stimulus made him exhausted.

* Apologizes to family.

* Let down his family in a profound way.

* Starting to cry about his wife being such a help and he loves her very much.

* Apologizes to staff. Let them down by creating a fiction about where he was going and wants to apologize to all of South Carolina and good friends.

* Just get the point jackass!

* Brining up God's laws that are designed to protect people from themselves.

* Sin is what do I want instead of thinking about somebody else. He's fallen from the walk of faith and he apologizes and there are moral absolutes and there are problems for those who break them.

* Had a friend in Argentina that he's been cheating on his wife with. He hurt her, his wife, friends and all he can say is he apologizes.

* He'd like for a zone of privacy because his family shouldn't be put under the media scrutiny right now.

* Will tender resignation of Republican Governor's Association.

* Will go town by town to apologize to people. :rolleyes:

* His wife knew about the affair before his trip to Argentina

* This affair started about 8 years ago with friendly Emails.

* She was thousands of miles away and it made things a lot easier to discuss stuff without being so close. There was back and forth and back and forth. It became more about a year ago.

* Believe it or not he's spent the last four days crying in Argentina. :rolleyes:

* He needs to get his heart right. He wouldn't stand in front of everyone and say Yo' I'm completely right in regard to my heart on all things, he is committed to getting his heart right because the odyssey we all are on is in regards to heart.

Vitter, Ensign, and now Sanford. This is an attempt by Republicans to reestablish their traditional family values that a marriage should be between one man, one woman, and one female on the side.

Yes, because everyone knows that Democrats are always faithful to their spouses.

We all know party would never be mentioned here if he were a dem, and if it was u and toolbox Tommie would jump down their throats.

Care to translate? I'm not fluent in toxin speak.

What ya'll are missing is why would he go to ATLANTA first?

Gee...who is a major political figure in Atlanta that has bided his time in preparation the past 2 decades, waiting for the eventual collapse of his country that he New....I mean knew was coming? Who in Georgia embodies almost the exact opposite of the current administration, and isn't afraid to go after Republicans when they don't stay on task.

It's getting close folks.

What the...? Even for you, this is good stuff man.

He's on now.

* The fight against the stimulus made him exhausted.

* Apologizes to family.

* Let down his family in a profound way.

* Starting to cry about his wife being such a help and he loves her very much.

* Apologizes to staff. Let them down by creating a fiction about where he was going and wants to apologize to all of South Carolina and good friends.

* Just get the point jackass!

* Brining up God's laws that are designed to protect people from themselves.

* Sin is what do I want instead of thinking about somebody else. He's fallen from the walk of faith and he apologizes and there are moral absolutes and there are problems for those who break them.

* Had a friend in Argentina that he's been cheating on his wife with. He hurt her, his wife, friends and all he can say is he apologizes.

* He'd like for a zone of privacy because his family shouldn't be put under the media scrutiny right now.

* Will tender resignation of Republican Governor's Association.

* Will go town by town to apologize to people. :rolleyes:

* His wife knew about the affair before his trip to Argentina

Can anyone give me a Jimmy Swaggart??

Both sides are equal in that, as they've always been. The Republicans however are the party always bragging about strict family values.

However, politicians should be forgiven for their transgressions due to the stress of their job. :rolleyes:

What the...? Even for you, this is good stuff man.

I like this guy...he is honest and he held out against the stimulus money. That's probably what got him. Looks like he was always a bit of a loose cannon.

At least it wasn't a guy. Where he was going........I thought we may have had a bigger surprise.

As for Newt, that guy is patient. He will make his big run in 2012 IF we still have an election.

At least it wasn't a guy................