Where in the world is Mark Sanford?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what he was impeached for, my friend. Not his affiars, but lying about them.

I do know that... :ph34r:

But not its not what I asked...or meant ot ask... :lol:

Was just curious as to if you felt the same way about Billy...That YOU had NO problem with Monica...but a problem with him lying about it under oath...

So all money used by all government employees is somewhat tainted or shouldn't be used for pleasure? What's your point? As soon as he gets paid a check for his salary as Governor, it's no longer taxpayer money, it's his money.

Until, of course, Obama takes it back. :ph34r:

Do you consider money in your pocket your company's money or yours?

Follow the trail. He got paid by the citizens that he is a servent to, it is what they are though very few of them act that way. He used some of that money and shirked his duties and left the state without a leader. I got a !@#$ing problem with that and if the governor of my state did that I'd want him out ASAP. Unfortunately a policician is on duty 24/7 and he was AWOL.

Follow the trail. He got paid by the citizens that he is a servent to, it is what they are though very few of them act that way. He used some of that money and shirked his duties and left the state without a leader. I got a !@#$ing problem with that and if the governor of my state did that I'd want him out ASAP. Unfortunately a policician is on duty 24/7 and he was AWOL.

But your governor will "...be baaaaack"

He shouldn't use state funds for personal pleasure...I for one wouldn't want my governor to use my money to pay for his affairs (or High class and fuggin expensive hookers) :ph34r:

But your governor will "...be baaaaack"

He shouldn't use state funds for personal pleasure...I for one wouldn't want my governor to use my money to pay for his affairs (or High class and fuggin expensive hookers) :ph34r:

I understand what Kelly is saying about once he's paid the money is his. My beef is you're the gov, you're always on the clock, going AWOL is unacceptable and you're gone.

Well, I agree with most of that. I don't think the affair was all that big a deal except blatant hypocrisy. I didn't think he needed to resign over it though. If that were the case, we'd have about 19 congressmen. I had a huge problem, however, with him just leaving and not telling anyone where he was. That's pretty inexcusable. And it's very possible he will lose his job over that.

There wasn't, until now, any evidence that he used actual taxpayer money as I stated earlier. Now it appears that he somewhat did, according to his own actions and statements. As I mentioned above, there were trips that he took there on official business and it wasn't known whether or not he went and visited the woman while on the taxpayer dime. Well, apparently he did, and is now reimbursing the state for the entire trip.

As noted by the Department of Commerce, I attended a trade mission with the Department of Commerce last June. As the agenda notes, the mission was spent meeting with government and private business officials in both Brazil and Argentina. This trip was handled very professionally by the Department of Commerce, and I'm proud of their work there.

"However, while the purpose of this trip was an entirely professional and appropriate business development trip, I made a mistake while I was there in meeting with the woman who I was unfaithful to my wife with. That has raised some very legitimate concerns and questions, and as such I am going to reimburse the state for the full cost of the Argentina leg of this trip," Gov. Sanford said.

That could be his deathknell.

On a more salacious unsubstantiated rumor note, the woman who cuts my hair is from Argentina and was all over this story as I sat in the chair this afternoon. Apparently she was getting calls from friends and relatives in Argentina yesterday and today. The "other woman" in Argentina is allegedly quite rich, married, and has two kids as it's become a big story over there.

Not sure if this was true, of course, from the hair stylist's friend in Argentina... :ph34r::lol:

How relieved is Mark Sanford that Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcet will keep his name out of the news for a few days? That's hitting the jackpot of news cycles....

He instantly becomes the front runner for this years' Gary Condit Award.

Why?

Well, ok so he did leave the state of South Carolina without leadership while the rogue state of North Carolina and their wacky leader Jim Bob Il threatens nuclear war

That's why. He left for a week without telling anyone where he was. IF I tried that at work and it was anything short of my kid dying, I'd lose my job. HE has a bit more responsibility as governor--and he left for what? To get laid? Adios Sanford.

Well, I agree with most of that. I don't think the affair was all that big a deal except blatant hypocrisy. I didn't think he needed to resign over it though. If that were the case, we'd have about 19 congressmen. I had a huge problem, however, with him just leaving and not telling anyone where he was. That's pretty inexcusable. And it's very possible he will lose his job over that. There wasn't, until now, any evidence that he used actual taxpayer money as I stated earlier. Now it appears that he somewhat did, according to his own actions and statements. As I mentioned above, there were trips that he took there on official business and it wasn't known whether or not he went and visited the woman while on the taxpayer dime. Well, apparently he did, and is now reimbursing the state for the entire trip. That could be his deathknell.On a more salacious unsubstantiated rumor note, the woman who cuts my hair is from Argentina and was all over this story as I sat in the chair this afternoon. Apparently she was getting calls from friends and relatives in Argentina yesterday and today. The "other woman" in Argentina is allegedly quite rich, married, and has two kids as it's become a big story over there. Not sure if this was true, of course, from the hair stylist's friend in Argentina... :unsure::)
A woman cuts your hair?

Not quite. Unlike the media driven Jacko frenzy Sanford has no one to blame but himself for his inability to stop throwing gasoline on the fire.

F'in A....could this guy be pulling the bandage off any slower?? What a maroon! :unsure: