I took the plunge and bought Sabres season tix

I guess even with 94% renewal (I doubt that figure) they whittled down the wait list until they got to me. Got a pair of seats in Sec 314, upper deck end zones. Now let's hope they pick it up a bit.

PTR

i predict 89 points and a 9th place finish in the east...unless theyve picked up some players i havent heard about

i predict 89 points and a 9th place finish in the east...unless theyve picked up some players i havent heard about

Considering Free Agency doesn't start for another week, nobody's picked up anybody... :nana:

all they need to do is sign TO and the fans will buy right back in

Considering Free Agency doesn't start for another week, nobody's picked up anybody... :nana:

I agree with all of you. Hard to say what the Sabres will do. Logic would dictate they sign a big free agent to show they are serious about winning. But with a full house what's the incentive? I know me buying tickets may only fuel the mediocrity but if I didn't buy now I might not be able to get them when they do take off.

PTR

Considering Free Agency doesn't start for another week, nobody's picked up anybody... <_<

i meant in the last year--since they became so boring i lost interest---what a wimpy team;kinda like the Bills but with more talent

I guess even with 94% renewal (I doubt that figure) they whittled down the wait list until they got to me. Got a pair of seats in Sec 314, upper deck end zones. Now let's hope they pick it up a bit.

PTR

I can understand wanting to lock them in. I am surprised the city hasn't left them for dead the way the front office has acted. I had seasons going back to college for $5 in the Aud. I had them when I lived in Florida. I just couldn't stomach the style of play anymore. When the Sabres were bad, you couldn't give tickets away. I kept them an extra year and scalped every game for 3x the price...so I do owe Quinn a thank you for that. Last year I don't think I made it through a game on TV from start to finish.

If the team is sold and Quinn and Darcy are gone, I will come back in a heartbeat. I just feel like I would be supporting Nazis now.

By the way....you have the best resale value on a % basis if you need to sell seats. Club seat holders are lucky to see their money back...you should be able to get $20 for almost any game, $30-40 for nice games, and $50-75 for Toronto. Also, you can go to the boxoffice and upgrade for single games. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to Studio 200 tickets one night. For an extra $50 a seat, you sit at a table with waitress service in the club section and nobody is there to bother you. It is like a suite for 1/3 the price. Section 4 I believe puts you next to Robitaille for the game. He'll chat you up with Sylvester if you are nice and know the game....which you qualify for both.

Have fun!