Buffalo Waterfront Fun!

EndZoneCrew

Well, with all of the chatter around what to do in Buffalo (especially during the summer), I thought I would throw my voice into the mix. My wife and I will be going on the SPIRIT OF BUFFALO tomorrow. They have something called Wednesday Wine in the Wind, which is a 2 hour sail that includes wine and beer for $38....pretty darn good deal!

Well, with all of the chatter around what to do in Buffalo (especially during the summer), I thought I would throw my voice into the mix. My wife and I will be going on the SPIRIT OF BUFFALO tomorrow. They have something called Wednesday Wine in the Wind, which is a 2 hour sail that includes wine and beer for $38....pretty darn good deal!

Now that's COOL!

PTR

If you are bringing your wife, isn't it really $76?

Nah...I am bringing my flamethrower!

Actually now that I've moved to northern CA I really can't bag on the weather...even though it's been real nice the last few days. As Mark Twain said, "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."

Actually now that I've moved to northern CA I really can't bag on the weather...even though it's been real nice the last few days. As Mark Twain said, "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."

got up to 84 yesterday, as I look out my office window the big thermometer behind Pilot Field(or whatever the hell it is called now) says 86 & tomorrow looks even hotter. Took a while, but it looks like summer is finally here in WNY.

Well....the weather was great, the wine was good, and the beer was ice cold. I highly recommend anyone wanting a nice, relaxing cruise around the Buffalo Harbor to partake in this. Good addition to the waterfront!

Well....the weather was great, the wine was good, and the beer was ice cold. I highly recommend anyone wanting a nice, relaxing cruise around the Buffalo Harbor to partake in this. Good addition to the waterfront!

How long was the cruise?

I went on that cruise years ago when I was in college. My roomate was a crewmember and we waited at the dock at departure time, he checked with the Captain to see if he would allow "stowaways", Captain just winked and said "get em on and keep em quiet" We basically drank oursellves silly that night, I don't recall much of the trip or views, but I do remember my Dad waking me asking for the car keys since I had parked the car on the lawn instead of teh driveway.

I went on that cruise years ago when I was in college. My roomate was a crewmember and we waited at the dock at departure time, he checked with the Captain to see if he would allow "stowaways", Captain just winked and said "get em on and keep em quiet" We basically drank oursellves silly that night, I don't recall much of the trip or views, but I do remember my Dad waking me asking for the car keys since I had parked the car on the lawn instead of teh driveway.

That's a helluva story, and a helluva feat as well, since the Spirit of Buffalo is a new attraction that just arrived in Buffalo last month!

link

(edit: link fixed)

Was there a Miss Buffalo?

Miss Buffalo has a booze cruise as well as several other themed excursions. They also use to have the Moondance, which is a catamaran, that's a fun time as well. But not sure if that still exists?