PROGRAMMING ALERT: Terrell Owens

Good stuff.

Jack-Ass!! You posted this after it was over!!! :nana:

wow, TO's partner was a total beeeeeotch. I like TO's line at the end, "I feel really sorry for your boyfriend". haha

They talked about that on Mike and Mike. Since I missed it I thought that was funny as hell since from what I hear she was abysmal.

LINK?!?!?!

Linky

If I could reach through the computer and throttle you for posting that I would!! :)Jack - ASS!

At least now I don't have to waste any more of my life watching that show.

actually, TO is telling people to keep watching...now whether that means he'll still be there or whether he's saying that just to support the show is anybody's guess

actually, TO is telling people to keep watching...now whether that means he'll still be there or whether he's saying that just to support the show is anybody's guess

The promos for the show have him doing stuff other than what he did last night. So he's coming back.

Guest dog14787
The promos for the show have him doing stuff other than what he did last night. So he's coming back.

Well, the chain did keep coming off of his Bike, how was that fair, and in my opinion if you have a point system why not use the points to determine odd man out. I mean I realize its a show and you have to make it as exciting as possible, but if it was my show I would make sure the rules to the games didn't cost me my best draw which is T.O.