Barney Frank the hero

So you have resorted to calling people that? Don't lump me in that category... just catching up.

Either way, I am going to bed. I'm tired.

Long day at work, huh? Those union-mandated coffee breaks take a lot out of ya? :nana:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Living the rep? OMFG. This is a message board. I dont care what people think of me here. I still stand by my commnts.

Man, dude, you're pathetic.

Oh, fair enough then. You stand by your comments that the Dean was responsible for horrible acts...is that correct?

They are what they are, like you.

What? Could that be misconstrude? Naa.

I don't think anything can be misconstrude, since THERE'S NO SUCH !@#$ING WORD IN THE ENGLISH !@#$ING LANGUAGE!!!!

:nana: Never in my life have I known anyone who's computer needed a breathalyzer as much as yours does.

Oh, fair enough then. You stand by your comments that the Dean was responsible for horrible acts...is that correct?

I don't think anyone here would dispute that The Dean is responsible for "horrible acts". I don't even think The Dean would dispute that.

I guess !@#$ lip forgot he said this a few posts ago:

Darin doesn't need my help and I'm not a moderator here.

When you start bringing your empty-headed and big mouthed hypocrisy outside PPP is when you'll hear from a moderator.

Sure the !@#$ sounds like threat to me, and his !@#$ing short term !@#$ing memory, he's a !@#$ing retard!!!!!!!!!!!

No Tirade, No rant. He's a !@#$ing hypocryite. Grab it. Hold it. Understand it. He did it. !@#$ him. Spin it anyway you like it.

In addition, you're an annoying wanna be. !@#$ off.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're so upset about.

If it is an issue with the booze as was implied, please seek help yesterday. I lost one of my oldest friends a couple months ago because he couldn't beat alcoholism and it took him in the end. Both the process and the end result were absolutely brutal on his family and regardless of how big a dink I think you might be I really don't believe you want that for your wife and kid(s).

If it's not booze, feel free to ridicule the above.

Maybe a career change would help make you a happier man?

Life's too short to spend it in misery.....

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're so upset about.

If it is an issue with the booze as was implied, please seek help yesterday. I lost one of my oldest friends a couple months ago because he couldn't beat alcoholism and it took him in the end. Both the process and the end result were absolutely brutal on his family and regardless of how big a dink I think you might be I really don't believe you want that for your wife and kid(s).

If it's not booze, feel free to ridicule the above.

Maybe a career change would help make you a happier man?

Life's too short to spend it in misery.....

You're right. Lifes to short to be in misery. I'm ending it now.

I like how the guy who came here to pick a fight is now talking about life being too short to be miserable.

For the record, this thread is far from my "best" work. All I did was ask for more justification for why pot should be legal.

For Simon to pick THIS thread, instead of one of my lunatic tirades to try and fight with me shows his idiocy even more. Its like he was hungry, went to a steakhouse and ordered a salad.

:):unsure::nana: