You want a reason why!

This video on YouTube shows why you can't reason with or understand the Muslim world. Where are all the bleeding heart libs for this poor girl and her family? Erradication...street by street and door by door. All these people want is democracy and the price for wanting a fair election is death by sniper fire. Total cowards!!!!! Sniperfire or blowing off bombs or hijacking planes we must respond in like kind without "rules of engagement". :thumbsup:

This video on YouTube shows why you can't reason with or understand the Muslim world. Where are all the bleeding heart libs for this poor girl and her family? Erradication...street by street and door by door. All these people want is democracy and the price for wanting a fair election is death by sniper fire. Total cowards!!!!! Sniperfire or blowing off bombs or hijacking planes we must respond in like kind without "rules of engagement". <_<

That video brought immediate tears to my eyes, I couldn't help it they just started rolling down my face. I've seen someone die before, more then once actually, yet I've never had that type of reaction. That poor girl, her poor family. I was struck. Her family will be in my thoughts and she will forever be remembered...

However Big Man I have to disagree with you once again, interfering will only make things worse. This revolt/protest or whatever you would like to call it and the governments reaction to it is going to reshape Iran's future IMO and any action the US or anyone else outside of Iran takes should be carefully considered. Worldwide anger should be let known but not reacted upon at this point. Even though it's "Guns vs. Cell phones", we have to step back and realize that the guns may win the individual battles but in the long run it will be the ones who are peacefully showing the world these atrocities that will victor. It's actually more impressive to sit back and watch this all unfold then it is to butte our noses in it at this early a stage. That being said, if things continue to progress in terms of heinous activities by Iran's Gvmt. and war is declared on the innocent then I would be all for someone/anyone, even the US stepping in.

RIP Neda I pray that you have not died in vein.

That video brought immediate tears to my eyes, I couldn't help it they just started rolling down my face. I've seen someone die before, more then once actually, yet I've never had that type of reaction. That poor girl, her poor family. I was struck. Her family will be in my thoughts and she will forever be remembered...

However Big Man I have to disagree with you once again, interfering will only make things worse. This revolt/protest or whatever you would like to call it and the governments reaction to it is going to reshape Iran's future IMO and any action the US or anyone else outside of Iran takes should be carefully considered. Worldwide anger should be let known but not reacted upon at this point. Even though it's "Guns vs. Cell phones", we have to step back and realize that the guns may win the individual battles but in the long run it will be the ones who are peacefully showing the world these atrocities that will victor. It's actually more impressive to sit back and watch this all unfold then it is to butte our noses in it at this early a stage. That being said, if things continue to progress in terms of heinous activities by Iran's Gvmt. and war is declared on the innocent then I would be all for someone/anyone, even the US stepping in.

That was a terrible video. I've also seen people die, but seeing that and the way she looked was terrible. I didn't sleep well after seeing that.

This video on YouTube shows why you can't reason with or understand the Muslim world. Where are all the bleeding heart libs for this poor girl and her family? Erradication...street by street and door by door. All these people want is democracy and the price for wanting a fair election is death by sniper fire. Total cowards!!!!! Sniperfire or blowing off bombs or hijacking planes we must respond in like kind without "rules of engagement". <_<

Based on your logic then all US National Guard are murderous villians ... eradicating four students on the campus of Kent State university.

The Iranian people are having a revolution. People tend to die when that happens, unfortunately. I saw the video and it's very disturbing. I wish it didn't happen. But this has nothing to do with Muslims. It has everything to do with evil dictators and police states.

That was a terrible video. I've also seen people die, but seeing that and the way she looked was terrible. I didn't sleep well after seeing that.

The Iranian people are having a revolution. People tend to die when that happens, unfortunately. I saw the video and it's very disturbing. I wish it didn't happen. But this has nothing to do with Muslims. It has everything to do with evil dictators and police states.

I'm not sure I'll ever forget the look in Neda's eyes...right at the camera. Then she bled out. Horrific to watch.

There are comments on YouTube stating that the Neda killing was staged. An outrageous accusation that proves, once again, that many people are idiots.

What I fear is another Tianamen Square, but I think that doesn't happen in this day and age. The use of the Internet, and sites including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube show the outside world the atrocities that are occurring there.

The Iranian people want freedom. The clerics who run things think that democracy is an affront to Allah (read: themselves) and will attempt to clamp down on everyone.

The Islamists were successful 30 years ago. They may not be for much longer. Thank God for that...the mullahs need to lose power, and lose face, quickly.

Funny how you NOW have a shot of "reality" about what happens to people in conflict. Yet I recall a while ago that if an Iraqi got a scratch...or if Achmed the bomb thrower got some water splashed in his face, you got real pissy about it.

I don't recall seeing US military shooting Iranian teenagers ....

If you think that what is going on Iran is ANYTHING like the US invasion of Iraq, you are far more crazy than the nutjob that started the thread.

I don't recall seeing US military shooting Iranian teenagers ....

If you think that what is going on Iran is ANYTHING like the US invasion of Iraq, you are far more crazy than the nutjob that started the thread.

Welcome to double talk. Nice to excuse the events in Iran because shiite happens, but don't miss an opportunity to slam US servicemen for far lesser incidents. Keep up the good work.

Just another example of endless liberal hypocrisy.

They're all for equal rights and shattering the glass ceiling yet rip Sarah Palin to shreds and dance on her grave.

Support endangered species, don't harm a fly, but feel free to kill an unborn child.

Cry for the rights of prisoners in Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib but remain silent on a peaceful protester's murder because their leader chooses to hide his head in the sand and the vast majority of the media defends his cowardice.

Based on your logic then all US National Guard are murderous villians ... eradicating four students on the campus of Kent State university.

What a small mind. That women was shot by a sniper! Not a bunch of paniced ROTC guardsmen surrounded by unstable hippies. The truth be known she was probably targeted by a MUSLIM COWARD because she was a very westernized woman in a very backwards country. :nana: Nice try though :)

Hazed we shouldn't interfere with Iran. I think that fuse has lit on it's own. But in our theater we should know what we are up against. We can't use reason with unreasonable people. We can't use logic with illogical people. Our rules do not apply in the Muslim world here or abroad. A Muslim man in Orchard Park, N.Y. cut his wifes head off for wanting a divorce not to long ago ...I mean come on. My wife asks for a divorce, I am helping her pack :nana: I think we are on the same page brother. P.S. Nice new avatar....schwing!!!!!!

What a small mind. That women was shot by a sniper! Not a bunch of paniced ROTC guardsmen surrounded by unstable hippies. The truth be known she was probably targeted by a MUSLIM COWARD because she was a very westernized woman in a very backwards country. :nana: Nice try though :)

You'd be a very pathetic excuse for an idiot if you weren't so obviously a troll.

And you're a very pathetic excuse for a troll.

Aside from the mindless lib name calling, any input?

And today I'm a liberal.

We have just GOT to get you and conner together to compare notes.

Did you watch the video shistain?

What video? The one you didn't link to?

The story out of Iran today is that the "sniper" may have mistaken Neda for the sister of a terrorist. As if that somehow makes killing an innocent person OK.

The current regime can murder all the innocent people they want as long as they agree to meet with the US to discuss nukes. If they can just see how charming we are these days.