Did anyone notice...

duey

...that it took until well into the 3rd quarter before this jackass could bring himself to give the Bills any props. Unbelievable. This is the guy who used to suck Miami's ass up and down the field when he covered them on Monday Night Football.

What a douchebag. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I noticed his observation on the Jets' final TD pass where he so perceptively pointed out three times that McGee fell down.

Good thing, too, because I had no idea why McGee would be laying on the ground while Moss was wide open... :blush:

...that it took until well into the 3rd quarter before this jackass could bring himself to give the Bills any props.  Unbelievable.  This is the guy who used to suck Miami's ass up and down the field when he covered them on Monday Night Football.

What a douchebag.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

106778[/snapback]

Not everyone is out to get the Bills. The Bills get just as many positive comments as everyother team. You guys have ears only for what you want to hear. As a fellow Bills fan, stop embarassing us. Please.

...that it took until well into the 3rd quarter before this jackass could bring himself to give the Bills any props.  Unbelievable.  This is the guy who used to suck Miami's ass up and down the field when he covered them on Monday Night Football.

What a douchebag.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

106778[/snapback]

He can think?

:blush:

Even worse was Bob Trumpy. Is he even around anymore ? This guy had a woodrow for the Dolphins back in the early 1990's. Bills are on their way to their 3rd SB in 1992 and Bills are at Miami for the AFC Championship game. The day before, he is to interview Kelly and shows up wearing a Dolphins jacket. Kelly takes one look at him and cancels the interview, walking away. Trumpy throws a fit in the papers and critisizes Kelly during the game. Bills win and Trumpy had trouble hiding his disgust. Was openly rooting for the Dolphins all during the telecast. I know many here remember that.

Here's to you, Mr. unbiased journalist. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

this thread is embarrassing. sounds like a bunch of whining. "nobody likes us."

geezus. dierdorf is no more or less competent than any of the other analysts out there. i watched and listened to the entire game -- he didn't "trash" the bills or "not give them any props." going into that game, who is going to receive more press -- the 6-1 team coming off a monday night blowout win and trying to keep pace with the patriots, or the 2-5 team? come on, people. the world doesn't revolve around western new york and the announcers aren't paid by ralph wilson.

you guys want to continue w/ the grade school insults and whining, go ahead. the guy's a hall of famer and knows more about football than 99% of us. so he misses a call every now and then -- big freaking deal.

show some class.