10 Best Offseason Moves.........per Florio

H2o

Florio's opinions have always been worthless. His site gained popularity because of his uncensored and sometimes funny takes on the rumors and scoops he's mostly stolen from others.

Can't say I can blame them in their rankings of the Bills and Cowboys with regards to the TO signings. He has never led a team to any kind of championship, has a huge history of "drama" and "attitude". Has a reputation of tearing lockerrooms apart. Its a huge gamble that taking him for 1 year will help the Bills more then it could hurt them.And adding him doesn't all of the sudden make them better.

As for Coles, less talent, but also less of a headache (although just imagine if the Bengals signed TO to go along with Ocho??? Bring your popcorn to that show!) I don't think it was the best signing, although its hard to rate what was the best signing because it all depends on the player and what the team needs

Can't say I can blame them in their rankings of the Bills and Cowboys with regards to the TO signings. He has never led a team to any kind of championship, has a huge history of "drama" and "attitude". Has a reputation of tearing lockerrooms apart. Its a huge gamble that taking him for 1 year will help the Bills more then it could hurt them.And adding him doesn't all of the sudden make them better.

:lol:

Florio's opinions have always been worthless. His site gained popularity because of his uncensored and sometimes funny takes on the rumors and scoops he's mostly stolen from others.

No doubt if he put TO to Bills #1, you would put him right back on your Christmas card list.