Program alert NFL Replay Bills @ Bretts

Sunday @ 3:00p.m.

'Couldn't believe it the first time? See it again. all over folks!' :rolleyes:

Actually, we played well enough and were on the cusp of victory, with the last glimmering hopes of playoffs hanging in the balance...

Bills also featured Monday on '32 Teams in 32 Days' series, detailing off-season moves and '09 expectations.

We're @ 22...

Sunday @ 3:00p.m.

'Couldn't believe it the first time? See it again. all over folks!' :rolleyes:

Actually, we played well enough and were on the cusp of victory, with the last glimmering hopes of playoffs hanging in the balance...

Bills also featured Monday on '32 Teams in 32 Days' series, detailing off-season moves and '09 expectations.

We're @ 22...

actually, we're featured Tuesday, not Monday

http://www.buffalonews.com/opinion/columns...ory/709289.html

actually, we're featured Tuesday, not Monday

http://www.buffalonews.com/opinion/columns...ory/709289.html

:rolleyes: Coulda sworn Houston was on @ #23. I only caught a couple seconds -might have been an advertisement.

Blame Canada Posted Today, 06:05 PM

looking back on it, that loss was absolutely ridiculous, but it didn't bother me much at the time, we were already firmly planted in the shitter

Most likely. Too lazy to look up what if's like would the Jets have spoiled another team after that loss; close the season with 3 possible conference wins would have surpassed NE* (though 10 wins didn't help them..), would another team be tripped up if we did? We weren't officially out of it at kick-off. Sure would have made the finale more important. As it was, it was another in a long line of run-for the-bus season enders, adding to a notorious past..

Anyway, IMO, this game (playing well enough on road/shoulda won) rang through to Ralph that we are very close to a playoff team in talent and staff, and blowing it up will just take longer to re-build. If there was any doubt, Edwards and company removed it the following week in Mile High, and Jauron stays.

Yeah, I'm drinkin' Kool-Aid today :rolleyes: