Big Week ahead now

Zona

Now that the Bills are on a little bit of a roll (3 wins outta 4), We play a first place team on the road. Like Ice says, "If we can win a couple on the road. THEN we can have hope." I say it starts right now. The Bills dont "HAVE" to win this week, but it would make a HUGE statement and really help attitudes going into a streatch of games that are against middle of the road teams.

I for one will try not to get too geeked up for a road game that looks like a loss on paper.

But I will hope for a huge road win....

Lets Go BUFF-A-LO....

Now that the Bills are on a little bit of a roll (3 wins outta 4), We play a first place team on the road. Like Ice says, "If we can win a couple on the road. THEN we can have hope."  I say it starts right now. The Bills dont "HAVE" to win this week, but it would make a HUGE statement and really help attitudes going into a streatch of games that are against middle of the road teams.

I for one will try not to get too geeked up for a road game that looks like a loss on paper.

But I will hope for a huge road win....

Lets Go BUFF-A-LO....

106757[/snapback]

It would be nice and make a big statement but it's a tall order on the road. I still think we can go 9-7 this year with the rest of the schedule. I think this game will be the toughest game on the remainder of the schedule. I know the Steelers game will be tough but the Steelers are being anointed AFC champs but Pittsburgh has one both games against the Eagles and Pats at home. I think the result would be different on the road in Philly or Foxboro.

I am happy with the improved play of late. I'm not gonna go all Super Bowl Champs all over the place either. But, if we can play a good game and get a win "on the road", especially against a team like New England, I will truly be excited about what the future holds for this team.

I don't think we're quite there yet, but all signs point to good things to come in the near future. A respectable showing against the Pats is what I expect to happen, but a win is not as far away as it seemed a few weeks ago...