PFW Season Preview Mag Is Out

Rico

Me neither, especially since you consider that our 3rd wideout had 56 catches last year in 12 1/2 games (or about 70 plus in 16 in a run first offense), two youngsters in SJ and Hardy and the underused Roscoe Parrish. This team is stacked at WR.

I had a flight for work yesterday and I read some of this on the flight (after paying a ridiculous $14 for it) and thought that a lot of the rankings were garbage--based more on either name recognition or how popular (ie., big market) the team the player played for was on. For ex., no way is Stroud the 21st ranked DT in the League. I also thought Marshawn was ranked way too low as well as our CBs (for ex., McGee, who is at this stage of his career better than McKelvin, not even being mentioned).

WR group is very very nice, but TE's are suspect. Maybe Fine and/or Schouman will be adequate, but I don't know how much more upside either of them really have over what we've already seen... while Nelson is a complete unknown right now that appears to have a lot of potential. B+ sounds about right to me.

not a huge fan of PFW but I respect their opinion. The only real football preview I look froward to and buy is football prospectus. Those guys analyze everything and have a very accurate out look on the game (about as accurate as anyone can due to the nature of the league).