6% see obama administration as pro-Israel

Only 6 percent of Jewish Israelis consider the views of American President Barack Obama's administration pro-Israel, according to a new Jerusalem Post-sponsored Smith Research poll.

The poll, which has a margin of error of 4.5%, was conducted among a representative sample of 500 Israeli Jewish adults this week, following Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's speech in which he expressed his support for a demilitarized Palestinian state.

Another 50% of those sampled consider the policies of Obama's administration more pro-Palestinian than pro-Israeli, and 36% said the policies were neutral. The remaining 8% did not express an opinion.

The numbers were a stark contrast to the last poll published May 17, on the eve of the meeting between Netanyahu and Obama at the White House. In that poll, 31% labeled the Obama administration pro-Israel, 14% considered it pro-Palestinian and 40% said it was neutral. The other 15% declined to give an opinion.

Shocking :doh:

Only 6 percent of Jewish Israelis consider the views of American President Barack Obama's administration pro-Israel, according to a new Jerusalem Post-sponsored Smith Research poll.

The poll, which has a margin of error of 4.5%, was conducted among a representative sample of 500 Israeli Jewish adults this week, following Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's speech in which he expressed his support for a demilitarized Palestinian state.

Another 50% of those sampled consider the policies of Obama's administration more pro-Palestinian than pro-Israeli, and 36% said the policies were neutral. The remaining 8% did not express an opinion.

The numbers were a stark contrast to the last poll published May 17, on the eve of the meeting between Netanyahu and Obama at the White House. In that poll, 31% labeled the Obama administration pro-Israel, 14% considered it pro-Palestinian and 40% said it was neutral. The other 15% declined to give an opinion.

Shocking :doh:

How'bout those Jew's. I wonder if/when obama will let them be attacked? I'd say the majority in Israel thinks so after that poll, wouldn't you? Also the Jews in this country have to be wondering why they voted for this empty suit any more, so much for the Motherland.

Then again nothing surprises me anymore when it come to obama.

In 2000, Iran, which was the world's fourth largest producer of crude oil, averaged about 3.72 million barrels per day (Mbbl/d). Average crude production had been 3.56 Mbbl/d in 1999 and 3.63 Mbbl/d in 1998. At the end of 2000, Iran had the second largest natural gas reserves (23 trillion cubic meters) and the fifth largest crude oil reserves [89.7 billion barrels (Gbbl)] in the world according to the Oil & Gas Journal (2000b). These figures apparently did not include 1999 or 2000 Iranian reserve additions. Petroleum continued to provide the bulk of Iran's foreign exchange

Yet Obama OKs nuclear power for"energy needs" Your damn right if I lived in Israel I would be worried about the mindset of the US goverment.

Yet Obama OKs nuclear power for"energy needs" Your damn right if I lived in Israel I would be worried about the mindset of the US goverment.

No, no, no...you misunderstood what he said. Stand by. You'll soon be corrected, called an idiot, and allowed to live another day.

I assure you, not an issue.

In any case, just commenting on the fact that number is awfully low. It wouldn't shock me as I said.

Israel's population is about 7.4 million. about 40 times smaller than the US's 300 million. So 500 interviewed there is equivalent to 20,000 in the us. I haven't found #s , but that is far more than most polls in the US.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid...icle%2FShowFull

Israelis' views of Obama's predecessor in the White House, George W. Bush, are nearly the opposite. According to last month's poll, 88% of Israelis considered his administration pro-Israel.

I've seen a similiar poll that Obama had over 90% approval in Venezuala. Gee, I wonder why. Of course the far-left mainstream media doesn't report on that!

Can anyone point out to me the oath the presidents take to protect other countries under the law?

Somehow protecting other countries, and it doesn't matter the name, is our job? Can someone explain how it's worth American lives and money to do so? I would only find your answer worthwhile, if you are pro-war, to explain how you donate to the gov't, more than your forced taxes, to fund wars.

I've never met a person who gave to the gov't to fund wars out of their own desire that has nothing to do with the welfare of our country, and in this case has done nothing but hurt our relations with the Middle East.

Israel's population is about 7.4 million. about 40 times smaller than the US's 300 million. So 500 interviewed there is equivalent to 20,000 in the us. I haven't found #s , but that is far more than most polls in the US.

You don't have a very good grasp on statistics do you?

If I live in a town of 3,000 people and I poll 1 person, by your logic I'm using a valid sample size because that's the proportional equivalent of 100,000 if my town was the United States.

If I live in a town of 3,000 people and I poll 1 person, by your logic I'm using a valid sample size because that's the proportional equivalent of 100,000 if my town was the United States.

He's actually got a pretty good grasp of statistics.

He's just got a shockingly bad grasp of reality.

\

I never took a stats class in college (It was a joke at UB) and I have a better grasp of it than someone who went to Cornell.

And to DC Tom- FU!