I'm hungry....

RayFinkle

Looks like I got some left over turkey dogs, an apple and some strawberries for lunch today.....all washed down with a bottle of water.

Shredded wheat with flax cereal balls, lactose-free milk, 2 celery stalks. And 1/2 carrot - mashed. One tablespoon of peanut butter. I spread it on the vile celery.

If I don't call my shots correctly, I get to call my sh*ts the next morning.

Pay attention to Daddy and eat better when you are young so you don't suffer this fate. :rolleyes:

Shredded wheat with flax cereal balls, lactose-free milk, 2 celery stalks. And 1/2 carrot - mashed. One tablespoon of peanut butter. I spread it on the vile celery.

Pay attention to Daddy and eat better when you are young so you don't suffer this fate. :rolleyes:

<_<

Though peanut butter and celery is quite tasty. I applaud you on actually stomaching all the other stuff.

Nothing yet, it's only 10:50 out here in CA. I'll have a ham and cheese with onion sandwich with water (out of pop) and salsa/cheese (mixed together) with chips.

For dinner, I'm making burritos with ground turkey.

Pay attention to Daddy and eat better when you are young so you don't suffer this fate. :doh:

A nice big meaty pepperoni calzone with marinara dipping sauce and couple of Labatts.

Yeah, I win.

Win? that was 50 ta nothing. Tyson at 34 seconds in the first.