Hard to believe but I actually agree with the ACLU

BuffaloBill

The city of Bozeman, MT actually has the hutzpah to ask job applicants to list all internet sites / boards they participate in and the associated passwords.

Link to AP article

I highly doubt this will stand up to legal muster and as an employer I see nothing but landmines in their approach.

As a private citizen I think this is without a doubt a very stupid idea. Personally, I always try to be resonable about anything that I post to the net (for me it is just facebook and this forum) but whose to say that one of my friends could post something to facebook that shows up on my wall and is controversial.

My boss is a true !@#$ and he can read this all he wants.

BTW....I'm the boss.

I've heard otherwise ... from your wife ... she says she is the boss and does not appreciate your participation in this forum. She plans to take your TSW rights away .... :doh::doh:

The city of Bozeman, MT actually has the hutzpah to ask job applicants to list all internet sites / boards they participate in and the associated passwords.

Link to AP article

I highly doubt this will stand up to legal muster and as an employer I see nothing but landmines in their approach.

As a private citizen I think this is without a doubt a very stupid idea. Personally, I always try to be resonable about anything that I post to the net (for me it is just facebook and this forum) but whose to say that one of my friends could post something to facebook that shows up on my wall and is controversial.

I guess it depends on who is doing the hiring. Do they like websites about the Bills, Sabres, and large breasted women?

Beat me to it. :doh:

Oh, well sir I visit you're mama and the donkey's do Dallas on daily basis. What she does to that donkey!! :doh:

I've heard otherwise ... from your wife ... she says she is the boss and does not appreciate your participation in this forum. She plans to take your TSW rights away .... :doh::doh:

That's one smart woman....well I knew that already.