Hey Obama...

Actually, I would venture to guess since PETA is a major supporter he will adhere to their request and flies will only be humanly capture and released into the wild from this point forward. If that was Bush you'd have wanted him impeached for cruelty to animals, putting him in jail next to Vick.

Thanks for making a prediction that obviously never happened and so once again you make yourself an ass for saying it. Also, thanks for trying to predict what I'd say or do if it were Bush but once again you make a complete ass of yourself. Why do you feel the need to bring anything up that hasn't been said in this thread? You just want to get a reaction from me. Well here ya go. Ya happy now troll boy?

Must be a relatively new requirement for the job. I wa impressed that Bush was able to dodge that shoe!

For an older guy he really moved.

So what happens to the fleas on his dog? Do we capture them humainly set them and let them infest others?

How about bed bugs. Should we let them live too?

How about disease infested mosquitoes?

Where does PETA draw the line???

Great question.

Penn and Teller on PETA. (Bad words NSFW)

Part one.

Part two.

Part three.

Part four.

"Sometimes the only kind option for some animals is to put them to sleep forever." Ingrid Newkirk - PETA President and co-founder.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PETA actually draws the line at people (they're on record valuing human life below animal life) and cats (their animal shelter in Norfolk VA regularly and hypocritically euthanizes about 2000 cats every year.)

The Penn and Teller piece talks about that.

Once again because it's interesting.

"Sometimes the only kind option for some animals is to put them to sleep forever." Ingrid Newkirk - PETA President and co-founder.

The Penn and Teller piece talks about that.

Once again because it's interesting.

But ... didn't Obama put that fly to sleep forever???

What is the life span of a fly? Two weeks... Mr O did the little guy a favor.

PETA actually draws the line at people (they're on record valuing human life below animal life) and cats (their animal shelter in Norfolk VA regularly and hypocritically euthanizes about 2000 cats every year.)

Norfolk PETA also got caught dumping animal carcases in a dumpster in North Carolina.

I want to buy some land in downtown Norfolk near PETA's HQ. PETA has a statue of a bunny (or something resembling a bunny) on the HQ. I want to build a nearby statue of a hunter in orange cammies with a shotgun... :thumbsup: