Hey Obama...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M TWISTED???? I'm not the one who lied about wmd's and I'm not the one who said the people would welcome us...and actually...i'm not the one with the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner. :doh:

No sir,you didn't-but you are the one who decided to inject a rant about US war casualty's in a thread about Obama swatting a fly.

I'M TWISTED???? I'm not the one who lied about wmd's and I'm not the one who said the people would welcome us...and actually...i'm not the one with the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner. :doh:

I'm sure obama will out do those deaths, say 5 million Jews, or a couple million

Americans? Give him a little more time, as Joe Biden would say.

Keep harping tenny.

I think they should base themselves in Africa and not kill mosquitoes. :doh:

I thought it was cool that he got it on the first try! Excellent reflexes! :doh:

One thing you can't say about Obama is that he wouldn't even hurt a fly. :w00t:

Actually, I would venture to guess since PETA is a major supporter he will adhere to their request and flies will only be humanly capture and released into the wild from this point forward. If that was Bush you'd have wanted him impeached for cruelty to animals, putting him in jail next to Vick.

I'm sure obama will out do those deaths, say 5 million Jews, or a couple million

Americans? Give him a little more time, as Joe Biden would say.

Keep harping tenny.

Nah..hitler and the nazis kind of had the franchise on this...that makes me think...shouldn't this post be on the nazi b board? Why don't you goose step it over there eryn?

Nah..hitler and the nazis kind of had the franchise on this...that makes me think...shouldn't this post be on the nazi b board? Why don't you goose step it over there eryn?

Don't worry, any time you post it usually ends up on PPP

Somebody could post a thread about the sun shining, and you'd say it was because of Global Warming® caused by the BushBad! Administration

The post is about as much true as your buullshiit in the other post. But keep it up. I think its funny, old man. :doh:

Guest dog14787

After 9/11 everyone wanted someone to blame for what happened to our Country and maybe we didn't go into Iraq for all the right reasons, but I can guarantee you it did send a message to any Country that if we think your country backs an organization and allows it to flourish, an organization that would kill thousands of our innocent citizens then you are taking a huge risk and this is what could happen. Lets not forget we liberated a Country from a horrible dictatorship. Woman can actually live in Iraq now without fear of being taken out and murdered in the streets without a fair trial, imagine that, living in a civilized world.

Al Qaedi, the terrorist group responsible for killing innocent citizens here in the U.S. does not rule the streets in Baghdad or any other City in Iraq and that is a good thing and anyone that thinks its not needs to get there head screwed on straight.

Our men and Woman did not die in vain in Iraq, they died fighting a war on terror against the same folks that would just as soon be killing innocent bystanders here in our homeland and its something we need not forget.

Now dog has posted his crazed rabid gibberish, watch us get tossed out into PPP, pronto, (no mans land)

Now dog has posted his crazed rabid gibberish, watch us get tossed out into PPP, pronto, (no mans land)

Don't blame yourself. It started back with tennyboy. Anytime he posts outside of PPP, the thread usually ends up there eventually

I'M TWISTED???? I'm not the one who lied about wmd's and I'm not the one who said the people would welcome us...and actually...i'm not the one with the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner. :rolleyes:

To be fair Tennessee, that banner was not authorized by the White house, but by the navy, so all this ribbing he received regarding the banner is all for not http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/10/28/...n.accomplished/ .

In regards to lying to the public about WMD, well once again, it is another populist false argument. There was "intelligence" that led the administration to believe that there was. I do believe he may have jumped the gun on the war, but to say that he "lied" is also a stretch.

Guest dog14787

After recieving a very polite message from Tenesseeboy explaining his point of view on how very little was actually accomplished in the War in Iraq because the same terrorist groups are even stronger in other places now. In his opinion our resources could have been better utilized in other strongholds.

I respect his opinion and this is my reply,

Thanks for taking the time to reply and I'm sorry you are restricted from PPP, you must have really ruffled some feathers to accomplish that feat. I understand your opinion, but with your patriotic history fighting for our Country you must have some idea of how it would feel for someone to say what you did, or the time you served was useless.

To me, if you serve our Country, you have no control over what our country asks you to do and every man and woman that makes that sacrafice is intitled to the same honor and dignity regardless of were he or she goes or what duties he performs. What I'm saying is although you may be correct in the assumption that the war in Iraq was uncalled for and should have been avoided, to voice it publicily on your part is very undiplomatic and cuts deep into every soldier that was asked to go to Iraq.

My take on the Iraq situation is what we knew through intelligence and what we could prove in a court of Law are two different things. I believe Sadam was backing Bin laden in one way or another and apparently so did our President.

Regardless of anything else the message was sent. Harbor terrorist groups in your Country, allow them to flourish and grow strong then you can face the consequences of their actions along with them, its that simple.

You must agree that it does send a strong message and you also have to agree that the folks who live in Iraq now have a lot brighter future thanks to our brave soldiers.

I meant no disrespect to you personally and thanks again for serving our Country. All Servicemen are heroes to me and I'll always believe as much.

Actually, I would venture to guess since PETA is a major supporter he will adhere to their request and flies will only be humanly capture and released into the wild from this point forward. If that was Bush you'd have wanted him impeached for cruelty to animals, putting him in jail next to Vick.

So what happens to the fleas on his dog? Do we capture them humainly set them and let them infest others?

How about bed bugs. Should we let them live too?

How about disease infested mosquitoes?

Where does PETA draw the line???

So what happens to the fleas on his dog? Do we capture them humainly set them and let them infest others?

How about bed bugs. Should we let them live too?

How about disease infested mosquitoes?

Where does PETA draw the line???

PETA actually draws the line at people (they're on record valuing human life below animal life) and cats (their animal shelter in Norfolk VA regularly and hypocritically euthanizes about 2000 cats every year.)