This was spotted over Kings Dominion the other nite

The Poojer

just north of Richmond...i had another friend claim to have seen something circular in the sky the same nite, but a few hours later...Kings Dominion claims it is a smoke ring from a volcano ride that has bursts of fire...

just north of Richmond...i had another friend claim to have seen something circular in the sky the same nite, but a few hours later...Kings Dominion claims it is a smoke ring from a volcano ride that has bursts of fire...

It's not often when you see clear UFO's (except for the ring on the outside). Looks like a contact lens on the window of a car.

from this camera shot and knowing the layout of kings dominion, this is shot from inside the park...and there are no cars in the park..........not sure what it really is, but it is kind of bizarre

It's not often when you see clear UFO's (except for the ring on the outside). Looks like a contact lens on the window of a car.

<_<

It is an Unidentified Flying Object but I don't think it's a UFO in the common meaning. If it is a smoke ring it's really taking a long time to break up.

:rolleyes:

Here's a local news report on it.

Aye yi yi.

"It was like a sign, God gives you signs and I just felt like that was a sign and I'm not sure what that sign meant but it meant a great deal to my family because when we got home we all got in line and prayed together. We were freaking out," Smith continued.

:rolleyes::lol:<_<

Why not get in a circle?