So, will Bruuuuuce get suspended by Goodell for the induction?

Meanwhile in other news, Brandon Marshall is still beating down women in multiple states and jurisdictions.

I'm just sayin...

See ya on the field for the opener Brandon....ummm for whatever team you are playing on!

Meanwhile in other news, Brandon Marshall is still beating down women in multiple states and jurisdictions.

I'm just sayin...

See ya on the field for the opener Brandon....ummm for whatever team you are playing on!

But don't forget. Vick should be banned for life. Life I say... [/sarcasm]

In other news, Obama killed a fly and PETA is going berserk...no I'm serious...a fly. Dont ya think it hurts your cred just a bit when you take a stand for a fly? Honestly? I mean really, how did these people drive home at night without killing any insects? Even if you walk or ride a bike you're bound to run over or step on SOMETHING in your way.

All those poor maggots, growing up with only one parent.

Now that's funny!!!

But on a serious note. Could they really suspend Bruce from his induction? After we put out all this $$ to get there??

But on a serious note. Could they really suspend Bruce from his induction? After we put out all this $$ to get there??

That's the beauty of hotel reservations, canceling without penalty, if you don't select the pre-paid rate. Plus all those Bills items the Hall will surely overstock on. They won't take the chance of losing all that fan $$$.

The other question is, does Goodell have a say in the induction ceremony? I don't believe he does.

Goodell is on the HOF's Board of Trustees. That said, I do not believe the enshrinement ceremony falls directly under the jurisdiction of the commissioner, and the criteria for selection does not take off-the-field activities into account. Lawrence Taylor and Michael Irvin were both enshrined despite previous convictions on their records, so I don't expect the commish to have much of anything to say about Bruce's latest transgression.

Goodell is on the HOF's Board of Trustees. That said, I do not believe the enshrinement ceremony falls directly under the jurisdiction of the commissioner, and the criteria for selection does not take off-the-field activities into account. Lawrence Taylor and Michael Irvin were both enshrined despite previous convictions on their records, so I don't expect the commish to have much of anything to say about Bruce's latest transgression.

Thanks Lori. Once again, a voice of reason among this madding crowd.

See you in 7 weeks