Speaking of Randy Smith...

Buftex

I caught the tail end of Jerry Sullivan talking about this book on GR a week or two ago, and only now got around to reasearching it...it looks awesome, for anyone who loved the Braves, or even grew up in Buffalo, during the 70's. From what I gather, the source of information is from the pages of the CE...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Buffalo-Home-of-the-Br...%3A1%7C294%3A50

I caught the tail end of Jerry Sullivan talking about this book on GR a week or two ago, and only now got around to reasearching it...it looks awesome, for anyone who loved the Braves, or even grew up in Buffalo, during the 70's. From what I gather, the source of information is from the pages of the CE...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Buffalo-Home-of-the-Br...%3A1%7C294%3A50

You would have to be a serious collector to pay the $89 IMO.

You would have to be a serious collector to pay the $89 IMO.

I am tempted...from what I understand, there are only 1500 being made...I am a pretty serious collector, and I love the Buffalo Braves, they were a major part of my childhood...to my knowledge, this would be the only book about the history of the franchise...payday is only a few weeks away!

I am tempted...from what I understand, there are only 1500 being made...I am a pretty serious collector, and I love the Buffalo Braves, they were a major part of my childhood...to my knowledge, this would be the only book about the history of the franchise...payday is only a few weeks away!

Jeeez, it looks wonderful! I'd love to have it and am glad somebody did this. $89?!? At that price, I'd need more research on it's text and context before adding it to the coffee table, but damn, did I love that team and era!

"..the NBA's Lost Team".. sonofabiotch :rolleyes:

I went to the publisher's website and they are selling it for $89 there, as well. Seems like a pretty steep price for the book, but if you are into that stuff, it would be worth it. This will probably be the only book on the subject you are going to see.

Give us a review after you read it.