US to apologise for African slavery

I like what you said Darin! :rolleyes::wacko: Fits other people and arguments also. This coming from an angry anti-government guy who just happens to live in Alaska. :lol: Now I would cut you some slack if at least you were "enslaved" in one of the non-welfare queen states.

"Hello, pot calling kettle... Pot pick up on line 1."

Let me try to help you understand the difference. First, I'm not angry at "the government". I'm not angry at all. I'm also not "anti-government". I'm anti-"big, intrusive, UnConstitutional" government. I'm also talking about government TODAY - not 140 YEARS ago. There's a big difference, though anyone who has read your posts for more than a day would certainly understand why you would have such a hard time figuring out the difference.

I'm not at all angry about UnConstitutional laws like slavery or suffrage BECAUSE THEY ARE NO LONGER IN AFFECT - slavery has been abolished so long that there are NO PEOPLE alive who were any part of it. I prefer to spend my energy on "NOW" and the "FUTURE" and wish our politicians and the rest of you retards had the ability to do the same instead of finding ridiculous minutia to argue about.

And your "welfare" state argument is still just as ridiculous as it has always been. If you want your state government to get back as much money as it puts in, then you should be calling for CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT because that would mean that the Fed wouldn't be collecting anywhere near the money they get in the first place. But that's another tremendously difficult concept that you'll seemingly never understand.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, we have Andy Jackson posting.

Let me try to help you understand the difference. First, I'm not angry at "the government". I'm not angry at all. I'm also not "anti-government". I'm anti-"big, intrusive, UnConstitutional" government. I'm also talking about government TODAY - not 140 YEARS ago. There's a big difference, though anyone who has read your posts for more than a day would certainly understand why you would have such a hard time figuring out the difference.

I'm not at all angry about UnConstitutional laws like slavery or suffrage BECAUSE THEY ARE NO LONGER IN AFFECT - slavery has been abolished so long that there are NO PEOPLE alive who were any part of it. I prefer to spend my energy on "NOW" and the "FUTURE" and wish our politicians and the rest of you retards had the ability to do the same instead of finding ridiculous minutia to argue about.

And your "welfare" state argument is still just as ridiculous as it has always been. If you want your state government to get back as much money as it puts in, then you should be calling for CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT because that would mean that the Fed wouldn't be collecting anywhere near the money they get in the first place. But that's another tremendously difficult concept that you'll seemingly never understand.

You are making it way too complex. That is a borrowed phrase from nozzlenuts for the PFD check.

I like what you said Darin! :rolleyes::wacko: Fits other people and arguments also. This coming from an angry anti-government guy who just happens to live in Alaska. :lol: Now I would cut you some slack if at least you were "enslaved" in one of the non-welfare queen states.

"Hello, pot calling kettle... Pot pick up on line 1."

What the !@#$ does Alaska have to do with anything?

What the !@#$ does Alaska have to do with anything?

Because in Oct. every resident gets a check[$700-$2000] from the state for interest earned from oil royalty's invested [not spent] The principle is not touched. The state got it right,and therefore deep thinkers like nozzlenuts will always call Alaska a"welfare state"

Because in Oct. every resident gets a check[$700-$2000] from the state for interest earned from oil royalty's invested [not spent] The principle is not touched. The state got it right,and therefore deep thinkers like nozzlenuts will always call Alaska a"welfare state"

So what the !@#$ does that have to do with anything?

Ask Exiled. It was his logic,not mine. I merely tried to explain the babbling of a idiot.

Don't. It's the babbling of an idiot who is completely cognizant of and open about both his babbling and his idiocy.

Personally, I admire and respect his honesty and that regard. But that's not a fight you'll win anytime soon.

So what the !@#$ does that have to do with anything?

Stay with me now. AD is quoted as saying:

"People who were never enslaved but need to be angry about something."

Sounds exactly like Darin. A guy living in a state that takes in more than it gives back has got to be angry about something. Which he is. Seems people in Alaska are always angry about paying when they never paid into anything. Oh, it seems more people in those types of states get angry about apologies too. Go figure. :nana:

Stay with me now. AD is quoted as saying:

"People who were never enslaved but need to be angry about something."

Sounds exactly like Darin. A guy living in a state that takes in more than it gives back has got to be angry about something. Which he is. Seems people in Alaska are always angry about paying when they never paid into anything. Oh, it seems more people in those types of states get angry about apologies too. Go figure. :)

You lost me when you switched from English to Tasmanian-Devil-on-Crystal-Meth.

But hey, congratulations on being multi-lingually illiterate. :nana:

Don't. It's the babbling of an idiot who is completely cognizant of and open about both his babbling and his idiocy.

Personally, I admire and respect his honesty and that regard. But that's not a fight you'll win anytime soon.

This coming one of the crap throwing monkey's. :nana: Don't take yourself so seriously. WTF do you know? You should listen to idiots, you may learn something. :)

Ya that is it. :nana::) When will some people just admit the quality of life would not nearly be what it is in certain areas without a "leg up" from some of the lower 48. Oh well carry on.