how are the pats stopping the rams?

nodnarb

Interesting that Troy Brown is playing CB and Mike Vrabel is playing TE.  Kind of like when we use Bannon and Big Sam on the oline.  I like it.  It only makes sense to put your best athletes out there

106564[/snapback]

I agree pete. I think too many coaches are to stubborn to let there best athletes play both sides of the ball. I loved it when I saw those huge mammoths on the O-line blocking for WM. You have to play the hand your dealt.

It's the Rams line and also they just aren't as explosive as they used to be at the skill positions. Marshall and the Bruce are still great players no doubt, but are getting up there a little bit. If the weather is bad in Buffalo once again, we have the advantage!!! We also should run all over their asses!

Guest tg im not a bills fan

because they got 5 sacks maybe? and the replacements for law n poole did a half decent job maybe???

Guest Ghost of Foxboro Mike

Hell of a job by the Bills this week - they punched the Jets right in the mouth.

Any chance my ban could get lifted for Pats week? :blush::blink:

Funny how whoever the Pats play catches a case of the Stupids...like the fumble before the half. Talk about see it comin' Bulger is hanging that ball out like a loaf of bread begging for someone to knock it out of his hand. I mean can he not hear the footsteps? Does he think he's no one is chasing him?

PTR