I guess the picnic table was unavailable

GG

He's too dumb to get it. For some reason he thinks the explanation I gave wasn't understandable. You get it and Chef gets it.

I'm smart enough to recognize that the situation is disgusting any way you look at it and no matter who it happened to. There shouldn't be an iota of difference whether the victim was a man, woman, child or a swatted fly.

Said another way, your response indicates that the act would be more ok in your eyes if it was done to a woman, or that you would understand the act a bit more if it was done to a woman. To me, there's no difference.

Maybe someday you'll learn why you're a hypocrite.

I'm smart enough to recognize that the situation is disgusting any way you look at it and no matter who it happened to. There shouldn't be an iota of difference whether the victim was a man, woman, child or a swatted fly.

Said another way, your response indicates that the act would be more ok in your eyes if it was done to a woman, or that you would understand the act a bit more if it was done to a woman. To me, there's no difference.

Maybe someday you'll learn why you're a hypocrite.

Really? There shouldn't be a difference if the guy was jerking off to a child? You just lost all credibility.

The fact that it was a man throws another funny loop into the story. We thought it was a woman. The vast majority of the population are straight, therefore that is what is first thought of in their minds. Really not that difficult to grasp.

Stop trying to catch people into saying they are homophobes, because its not going to work.

What do you even do in a situation like that? It's not like you can go over to a naked dude who is wacking off in your hot tub, while thinking about you, and try to wrestle him out....I guess a gun or a sand wedge would do the trick.

A sand wedge ..... :doh::doh: I would rather use my four iron as I never could hit the damn thing. My six though is a sweet club.

Really? There shouldn't be a difference if the guy was jerking off to a child? You just lost all credibility.

The fact that it was a man throws another funny loop into the story. We thought it was a woman. The vast majority of the population are straight, therefore that is what is first thought of in their minds. Really not that difficult to grasp.

Stop trying to catch people into saying they are homophobes, because its not going to work.

I'm not the one who has the need to rationalize the act. An act of perversion is an act of perversion. If you apply a common standard to an action, you wouldn't have to worry about being caught in double-speak.

Sorry to continue to point out the hypocrisy of the noted staunch defenders of liberalism on this board.

I'm not the one who has the need to rationalize the act. An act of perversion is an act of perversion. If you apply a common standard to an action, you wouldn't have to worry about being caught in double-speak.

Sorry to continue to point out the hypocrisy of the noted staunch defenders of liberalism on this board.

I'm not saying the guy should be punished more because it was a man victim, or that the pervert is any more wrong, all I'm saying is that it adds a funny/weird twist to the story I wasn't expected and there's nothing wrong with that.