I guess the picnic table was unavailable

GG

The owner of the home says he'll have no problem identifying the suspect.

The entire time I was reading the story I assumed the home owner was a woman...that story went from oddly assuming to just plain wrong.

The entire time I was reading the story I assumed the home owner was a woman...that story went from oddly assuming to just plain wrong.

:beer:

I agree.

What a freak show .... how friggin stupid and disgusting can you be?

The worst part is that the owner is going to have to have his pool drained and sterilized. :beer: Same with the hot tub. Why he just didn't walk back into the house lock it and then call the police so they could catch the dude in the act is beyond me. :thumbsup:

I wonder if he'll be able to recognize the guys weiner like Paula Jones could. :beer:

I take it this is from your textbook of liberal tolerance? Why is it more wrong than if the home owner was a woman?

I take it from my perspective. I am not gay. If a guy propositions me and I tell him I'm straight and he leaves big deal. Being tolerant of homosexuals and agreeing with their right to be treated like any other human being doesn't mean I want to participate in gay sex or see men running around nekkid in my hot tub and pool.

I suppose to your "conservative book of stereotyping" that doesn't make sense.

I take it from my perspective. I am not gay. If a guy propositions me and I tell him I'm straight and he leaves big deal. Being tolerant of homosexuals and agreeing with their right to be treated like any other human being doesn't mean I want to participate in gay sex or see men running around nekkid in my hot tub and pool.

I suppose to your "conservative book of stereotyping" that doesn't make sense.

Let's try this again. Why is it more disgusting that he did this in front of a man than in front of a woman?

Let's try this again. Why is it more disgusting that he did this in front of a man than in front of a woman?

Probably because Steely Dan is attracted to women, and not men? Therefore, that = more disgusting than a woman.

Not that hard.

Probably because Steely Dan is attracted to women, and not men? Therefore, that = more disgusting than a woman.

Not that hard.

How could a strange man masturbating in your jacuzzi be any more disgusting? That pretty much tops the charts regardless.

Not that hard.

He's too dumb to get it. For some reason he thinks the explanation I gave wasn't understandable. You get it and Chef gets it.

How could a strange man masturbating in your jacuzzi be any more disgusting? That pretty much tops the charts regardless.

A pool of spooge in your hot tub and pool as you say tops the charts if not goes over it.

He's too dumb to get it. For some reason he thinks the explanation I gave wasn't understandable. You get it and Chef gets it.

A pool of spooge in your hot tub and pool as you say tops the charts if not goes over it.

Well wait a minute. It depends on whose spooge we're talking about.

What do you even do in a situation like that? It's not like you can go over to a naked dude who is wacking off in your hot tub, while thinking about you, and try to wrestle him out....I guess a gun or a sand wedge would do the trick.