BJ's

ricojes

Graduated Fredonia 34 years ago-Makes me feel old just typing that. I hung around a year after I graduated because I just didn't want to leave & face the real world. Back then, if you had a student ID you could get into The Caboose for free, otherwise you had to pay a cover charge. The 1st week or so of the new semester I was still able to use my expired ID. Then they asked me where my current ID was & I had to admit I graduated the previous year. No more free admission. Poor kids today-I can't imagine going to Downtown Fredonia as a student with a 21 drinking age.

i got there in 97 and trust me, it was no problem. my roommate and i brought a 30 pack of genny summer brew into the dorm with us at orientation.

The only reason you got it at freshman orientation is because freshman are the only morons dumb enough to buy Genny

I bartended at BJ's and Sunny's in the late 70s when I went to Fredonia. BJ's was awesome. That whole town was insane.

I remember you being a cheap shiit. Though you did screw more fat broads than the other bar tenders. Its that liberal streak in you, I guess.

(81 grad)