I'm really starting to hate T.O....

‘Sexiest’ supermodel teams up with T. O. on new‘Superstars’

Now why can't I meet a nice Polish girl like...

Joanna Krupa

"Well yes, she is polish and she's an attractive woman. Terrell obviously keeps himself in good shape and I would imagine that the two of them are compatible from a physical standpoint. You'd have to think so. On paper it looks good. But sporting events aren't played on paper. I think Terrell understands that looking at Ms. Krupa and admiring her physicality or lightly touching her in provocative ways or looking at himself in the mirror while applying moisturizing lotion to his biceps is not going to get it done. Our guys work real hard to accomplish their goals and in the few weeks we've had Terrell here, certainly he's worked hard and prepares himself for sex, err, success. I would hope that Terrell understands that he'll have to continue to work hard in order to make the next step. Will they find a common chemistry? Can they find a rhythm with each other? These are things that are accomplished only through hard...work. Commitment doesn't insure...succesex. But sexsess, success will not happen without commitment. It's hard to score."

"Well yes, she is polish and she's an attractive woman. Terrell obviously keeps himself in good shape and I would imagine that the two of them are compatible from a physical standpoint. You'd have to think so. On paper it looks good. But sporting events aren't played on paper. I think Terrell understands that looking at Ms. Krupa and admiring her physicality or lightly touching her in provocative ways or looking at himself in the mirror while applying moisturizing lotion to his biceps is not going to get it done. Our guys work real hard to accomplish their goals and in the few weeks we've had Terrell here, certainly he's worked hard and prepares himself for sex, err, success. I would hope that Terrell understands that he'll have to continue to work hard in order to make the next step. Will they find a common chemistry? Can they find a rhythm with each other? These are things that are accomplished only through hard...work. Commitment doesn't insure...succesex. But sexsess, success will not happen without commitment. It's hard to score."

:beer::thumbsup:

If you're trying to imply that he's gay, he's got a bastard kid, just like your boy Brady. So...

And he doesn't carry a purse or say things like this:

Matt (Casell) and I fight like teenage girls. We are always slapping each other around and wrestling and slap boxing and [messing] around with each other in the weight room. And so I decided to take that to the next level. And we were messing around in the quarterback room one day and he walked in with a milkshake, and I kind of put my foot by the door, and I kicked the door and the milkshake splashed up and went all over him. So he sat down, and I was laughing. So I said give me the towel, because I wanted to clean up the wall. So I threw the towel at his face, and it had shake all over it. He had a little shake in his mouth and he spit it all over me.

And he doesn't carry a purse or say things like this:

Matt (Casell) and I fight like teenage girls. We are always slapping each other around and wrestling and slap boxing and [messing] around with each other in the weight room. And so I decided to take that to the next level. And we were messing around in the quarterback room one day and he walked in with a milkshake, and I kind of put my foot by the door, and I kicked the door and the milkshake splashed up and went all over him. So he sat down, and I was laughing. So I said give me the towel, because I wanted to clean up the wall. So I threw the towel at his face, and it had shake all over it. He had a little shake in his mouth and he spit it all over me.

Tommie boy's a Yankees fan?

And Boston hasn't run him out of town yet?

WTH?

Funny thing about Polish women I have noticed that they are either really really hot or really really not. There are very few average looking Polish looking women. And I have been to Poland so I know. Another Polish hottie is Ewa Sonnet Google her since I don't feel like posting a link.

Anyone else feel that Polish women very rarely fall in the middle of the looks spectrum?

Funny thing about Polish women I have noticed that they are either really really hot or really really not. There are very few average looking Polish looking women. And I have been to Poland so I know. Another Polish hottie is Ewa Sonnet Google her since I don't feel like posting a link.

Anyone else feel that Polish women very rarely fall in the middle of the looks spectrum?

My roommate's mom is Polish. I guess you could say she's a milf. I see your point.

"When you look around on television or in the tabloids ... and there's a woman like Joanna Krupa who has been named the sexiest woman on earth, that clearly grabs your attention. It didn't take us long at all to come to the conclusion that she is one of those Polish women, and it seems to be an either/or thing, that is very beautiful. Clearly, if she attended a Bills game she would bring to our squad some of the things we've needed and felt we lacked. We have many fans from Cheektowaga and Depew who are of Polish ancestry. Certainly many of them are women and I would say that a high percentage of those are physically attractive. But bringing on board someone like Ms. Krupa certainly adds to what we've already built here. When you compete in a division that's as good as our division is, you better get good. And you better have it everywhere to compete. And she brings that."

Dick Jauron when asked about the beauty of Polish women.