Pilot dies during Continental flight

The networks are going crazy. Fear mongerers.

There are two first officers on board. This was a routine landing. Even the first officers have a lot of experience.

The 777 can almost land itself.

The networks are going crazy. Fear mongerers.

There are two first officers on board. This was a routine landing. Even the first officers have a lot of experience.

The 777 can almost land itself.

Oh boy....let me guess, wall to wall coverage on at least eight different stations. :wallbash:

So I gess the pilot had the fish for dinner.

Too soon?

I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you. :thumbsup:

Good thing it wasn't a single engine Cessna that could've crashed into the flight deck of a 747. :beer:

Randy: Can I get you something?

Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!

Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.

First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!

Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.

Randy: Oh, good.

Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.

Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?

Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.

Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!

Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!

Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

More gems:

Elaine Dickinson: There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Rumack: Can you fly this plane, and land it?

Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.

Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

Joey : I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defence. And he says that lots of

times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try . . . except during the playoffs.

Murdock : The hell I don't!! LISTEN KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

Joey : I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defence. And he says that lots of

times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try . . . except during the playoffs.

Murdock : The hell I don't!! LISTEN KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

:thumbsup:

I love how they have him in his uniform flying the plane. :beer:

Captain Oveur: You ever been in a cockpit before?

Joey: No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.

Captain Oveur: You ever seen a grown man naked?

Captain Oveur: Joey, have you ever been in a... in a Turkish prison?

No, no, no... :rolleyes:

"We have clearance, Clarence."

"Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?"

I like the subtle ones...like when the dispatcher is on the phone and he says "OK, Keep 'em at 24 thousand.......no, feet."

Are you kidding? People in Belgium know how to party.

Belgiums might know how to drink but they don't know how to party. Belgium is the most boring place on the planet and Belgiums are the most boring people. They drink because they are bored.

:doh::w00t:

That is one of my favorite Airplane! clips on YouTube!

Joey

Murdock: "Want me to check the weather Clarence?"

Clarence: "No, why don't you take care of it."

:doh: