Mr. Irrelevant

From PFT:

"Some of you don’t care about whether late-round draft picks have signed contracts.

To you we say, “Tough crap.”

Please feel free to scroll past those or any other stories that don’t tickle your fancy.

In this specific case, however, the news of a seventh-round draft-pick signing has a little more relevance. Because Mr. Irrelevant is under contract.

Kicker Ryan Succop, the last man taken in the 2009 draft, reportedly has agreed to terms with the Chiefs.

The three-year contract is expected to be announced on Thursday.

And the fact that Succop’s agent leaked the news before the Chiefs could announce it means that the former Gamecock will be pumping gas somewhere in South Carolina by Labor Day."

Dude's name is Succop. And he's a placekicker. I give him credit for getting out of bed each morning. He's gonna have to kiss some serious ass if he hopes to have an NFL career.

From PFT:

"Some of you don’t care about whether late-round draft picks have signed contracts.

To you we say, “Tough crap.”

Please feel free to scroll past those or any other stories that don’t tickle your fancy.

In this specific case, however, the news of a seventh-round draft-pick signing has a little more relevance. Because Mr. Irrelevant is under contract.

Kicker Ryan Succop, the last man taken in the 2009 draft, reportedly has agreed to terms with the Chiefs.

The three-year contract is expected to be announced on Thursday.

And the fact that Succop’s agent leaked the news before the Chiefs could announce it means that the former Gamecock will be pumping gas somewhere in South Carolina by Labor Day."

Dude's name is Succop. And he's a placekicker. I give him credit for getting out of bed each morning. He's gonna have to kiss some serious ass if he hopes to have an NFL career.

Good for him, good for the Chiefs.

I think it's always a good idea to carry an extra kicker through camp and possibly the pre-season before the cut dates hit. Most all of these players don't get picked up - but if you have an injury, there's someone with some degree of knowledge of your team and playbook.

Now and again, they do get brought back.

Good for him, good for the Chiefs.

I think it's always a good idea to carry an extra kicker through camp and possibly the pre-season before the cut dates hit. Most all of these players don't get picked up - but if you have an injury, there's someone with some degree of knowledge of your team and playbook.

Now and again, they do get brought back.

You have to start somewhere