Cold front coming through on Saturday

:lol::o:P

Pretty lame... I don't see one within hundreds of miles from me... The closest was Aurora and LaSalle... :rolleyes::rolleyes: Then there was the 4.4 at Fort Dearborn (Chicago)... :rolleyes::rolleyes: 1804...

Again... Pretty lame... Almost every area has seismic activity... And you are actually comparing to where I live with you... I can see if I was actually near the New Madrid fault...

Try again. :nana:

Your suggestion that I move because there's a chance an earthquake might strike is the lame part. Using that logic I might as well move because of all the people killed on the freeways which is a hell of a lot more than the number killed in earthquakes. Living in fear is no way to live.

:lol::o:P

I know this isnt the same as threats of earthquakes, but all week in richmond, i have been saying how i was gonna spend my afternoons at the pool...the typical response was "...well it is supposed to rain all week..." yeah, ok, if it rains, i change my plans, i am not gonna not do something on the off chance it is gonna rain.....guess how much it rained during pool time this week? zero, zilch, nada......

Living in fear is no way to live.

Your suggestion that I move because there's a chance an earthquake might strike is the lame part. Using that logic I might as well move because of all the people killed on the freeways which is a hell of a lot more than the number killed in earthquakes. Living in fear is no way to live.

Think before you post. Here is exactly what I said:

When the earthquake starts ripping the ground wide open... You will run somewhere.

By no means am I saying that you should move... Hey it works, why should you move... The Minoans thought they were sitting on paradise (they were) too... Then Thera (Santorini) decided to blow...

Ain't that how it always works? Just when you think you find paradise.

Where in my posts exactly did I say or suggest that you should move? Actually, it is quite the opposite... I suggested you stay where you are. Of course when the ground in and around Palm Springs rips open and by chance you are there... You would be a fool not to run somewhere to avoid immediate harm.

You think you have found paradise. More power to you. You don't have to always make an argument at somebody else's expense (like your geographical arguments do). I am not here to put you on a couch trip. Yet, you can sure use one. :P

Oh, don't be so defensive next time and I won't have to own you. :lol::o

Think before you post. Here is exactly what I said:

When the earthquake starts ripping the ground wide open... You will run somewhere.

By no means am I saying that you should move... Hey it works, why should you move... The Minoans thought they were sitting on paradise (they were) too... Then Thera (Santorini) decided to blow...

Ain't that how it always works? Just when you think you find paradise.

Where in my posts exactly did I say or suggest that you should move? Actually, it is quite the opposite... I suggested you stay where you are. Of course when the ground in and around Palm Springs rips open and by chance you are there... You would be a fool not to run somewhere to avoid immediate harm.

You think you have found paradise. More power to you. You don't have to always make an argument at somebody else's expense (like your geographical arguments do). I am not here to put you on a couch trip. Yet, you can sure use one. :P

Oh, don't be so defensive next time and I won't have to own you. :lol::lol:

Well let's see you put me on the defensive...oh that would be you. I mentioned how much I like a certain part of CA and you have to tell me that I should be afraid of earthquakes and suggested I'm going to run with my tail between my legs the minute one hits. What the !@#$ does earthquakes have to do with anything in this thread? Nothing, until you mentioned them. You telling me I need to be put on a couch is like an obese peson telling people to lose weight. Yeah, you own me alright. :thumbsup:

I dunno, I'd rather have 100+ degrees dry heat than 80 degrees with 100% humidity. I'm so glad when it gets hot here it's the dry heat, most of the time.

I'm waiting for the sun to come back. We had a sunny May but so far in June it seems to have been overcast EVERY day. Gets old after a while, especially since it's been cloudy all winter! Argh!! :lol:

Don't move to Rochester, whatever you do. :cry:

When the earthquake starts ripping the ground wide open... You will run somewhere. :lol::lol:

By no means am I saying that you should move... Hey it works, why should you move... The Minoans thought they were sitting on paradise (they were) too... Then Thera (Santorini) decided to blow... :P:nana:

Ain't that how it always works? Just when you think you find paradise. :D

Why do you have to embarrass her like that, publicly? :thumbsup:

Well let's see you put me on the defensive...oh that would be you. I mentioned how much I like a certain part of CA and you have to tell me that I should be afraid of earthquakes and suggested I'm going to run with my tail between my legs the minute one hits. What the !@#$ does earthquakes have to do with anything in this thread? Nothing, until you mentioned them. You telling me I need to be put on a couch is like an obese peson telling people to lose weight. Yeah, you own me alright. :thumbsup:

Don't let your own paranoia get to you... Accept responsibility for your own posts and lighten up Francis. I never said you should be afraid of anything, that must be your own fear... God knows where that is coming from... :lol: You still have a little of that "snow paranoia" so many WNYer's have, just for you it manifested itself into earthquakes... Can't take a joke can you? I said, just like the Minoans, you found your paradise... Like others all through the globe that think they have found the same. "My paradise" is right smack dab in the middle of "tornado alley"... Some find it on the side of a volcano, and still some find it floating in a pool where the ground can open up. Hey, what's the big deal? Can you fault me for knocking people off their pedestals? Seems like the "Chef" thing to do.

:lol:

Don't let your own paranoia get to you... Accept responsibility for your own posts and lighten up Francis. I never said you should be afraid of anything, that must be your own fear... God knows where that is coming from... :lol: You still have a little of that "snow paranoia" so many WNYer's have, just for you it manifested itself into earthquakes... Can't take a joke can you? I said, just like the Minoans, you found your paradise... Like others all through the globe that think they have found the same. "My paradise" is right smack dab in the middle of "tornado alley"... Some find it on the side of a volcano, and still some find it floating in a pool where the ground can open up. Hey, what's the big deal? Can you fault me for knocking people off their pedestals? Seems like the "Chef" thing to do.

:lol:

Snow paranoia manifesting itself into earthquakes? WTF? :thumbsup: I may have misunderstood the intent of your first response but when I talk about how much I enjoy PS and then you start spouting about ancient something or others and the ground ripping up underneath me I hope you can understand my confusion.

BTW I have no paranoia of earthquakes. That seems to come from most of you that have never experienced them. I love them and I've stated many times in the past I'll take them to shoveling snow at 6:00am anytime.

Snow paranoia manifesting itself into earthquakes? WTF? :thumbsup: I may have misunderstood the intent of your first response but when I talk about how much I enjoy PS and then you start spouting about ancient something or others and the ground ripping up underneath me I hope you can understand my confusion.

BTW I have no paranoia of earthquakes. That seems to come from most of you that have never experienced them. I love them and I've stated many times in the past I'll take them to shoveling snow at 6:00am anytime.

:lol::lol:

I thought you'd find that funny (blue)... Have a nice one... Peace!