McGee Not ready to replace Vincent

LABILL

I love Terrence McGee, and always thought he should have been the returner last year. However, he is definitely not ready to be the number 2 CB yet. He seems to over play his coverage and does a lot of slipping because of that. I think Vincent moving to FS is a little pre-mature. Maybe in another year.

Yep. Hold the phone on that move. I said McGee isn't starting caliber, pretty much got flamed for it, but that's OK. He may turn out to be, but hey, at least we have a good kick returner who is also a decent to good nickle back at the very least. I just don't think McGee has good enough man to man skills to be a full time starter. I do like him though, so don't get me wrong.

I would be able to live with some mistakes here and there if Vincent becomes a great FS. We also will have a good idea whether McGee, Thomas, and Greer have a bright future on this team, or is drafting another corner somewhere next year a possibility.

He had a horrible game today but I smply don't understand this slipping. He fell down at least five times today. he was in position to make a few of those plays and a couple of them were great passes. But he just had one of those days that nothing he did went well (except that fumble return). No one else seemed to be slipping.

He had a horrible game today but I smply don't understand this slipping. He fell down at least five times today. he was in position to make a few of those plays and a couple of them were great passes. But he just had one of those days that nothing he did went well (except that fumble return). No one else seemed to be slipping.

106532[/snapback]

Okay then call WGR and join the bitching parade. :D