Sarah Palin

She's not.

but it is still pretty damn funny.....

"He's a verbal pedophile!!!"

Oh yeah, I heard it on the radio this morning. I'm telling you, people are really, really, really stupid. And many of them pop in here every now and then.

Ok. Sorry. She should be happy that those people are coming to her defense and most likely follow her.

Yup, because she has control over who defends and follows her. Just as the Bills really give two shiits about the idiots over on the Wall who support and follow them.

Yup, because she has control over who defends and follows her. Just as the Bills really give two shiits about the idiots over on the Wall who support and follow them.

Never said she has control. However when people come to her defense one would think she would separate herself from people like that. Although, I guess she didn't do during the election... why change now.

Never said she has control. However when people come to her defense one would think she would separate herself from people like that. Although, I guess she didn't do during the election... why change now.

Ignoring them would probably be the best way to separate oneself from idiots. So far, from what I've seen, she's done that.

She's not responsible for her followers, no more than Obama is for his.

Man, those people are retarded though. :devil: I think I saw OwensManiac in that crowd...

It's the New Yorker. Show us 90% of the footage they threw out.

Reminds me of when I was a Freshman at UB in 1976. I was sitting on the steps at Norton Hall and one of the TV stations was asking students who said "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death" ? (it was Patrick Henry's Birthday) Three people didn't know and about 50 did.

What do they show? The three idiots and three others, making it look like UB students are idiots.