Jauron strikes again

I really don't care what position players who come into camp just hoping for a shot at the practice squad play.

I actually agree on this, while I am not advocating wasting draft picks on more DBs...you do need to make each attempt possible to make sure you have the best players you can get on your team; simply bringing in a CB to workout is no harm/no foul...

I actually agree on this, while I am not advocating wasting draft picks on more DBs...you do need to make each attempt possible to make sure you have the best players you can get on your team; simply bringing in a CB to workout is no harm/no foul...

Or it could be a case of just a slow Tuesday at OBD.. "nothin' to do?, bring in a DB.."

And, how many criticized Reggie Corner who now according to Chris Brown was the best player at OTA's and now is in line to be our nickle corner?

I'd rather have had a good look at DB's to know what they bring in case we lose everyone back there like seems to be our habit ever since Rusty Jones was let loose ... Rusty always seemed able to keep everyone in the line-up.

'

I really don't care what position players who come into camp just hoping for a shot at the practice squad play.

Neither do I in principle Mike, but Jauron takes it to an unprecedented height of stupidity. What were the 6th and 7th round picks drafted for? He never stops.

I think they should bring in a truck load of defensive tackles. Other than Stroud, ours are bad, but Jauron doesn't seem to be able to see past small defensive backs. Someone should tap him on the shoulder and remind him that this team plays half of their games in Orchard Park, NY, and a few more in the elements as well.

Neither do I in principle Mike, but Jauron takes it to an unprecedented height of stupidity. What were the 6th and 7th round picks drafted for? He never stops.

I think they should bring in a truck load of defensive tackles. Other than Stroud, ours are bad, but Jauron doesn't seem to be able to see past small defensive backs. Someone should tap him on the shoulder and remind him that this team plays half of their games in Orchard Park, NY, and a few more in the elements as well.

Hey, I don't defend the last two picks at all. They were bizarre choices. But as to bringing in truckloads of DTs - I don't really see why it's mutually exclusive. Bring in any player at any position that is plausible to make it past a workout, and keep addressing weaknesses.

But really, at DT, I'd rather they brought in pro free agents: Dewayne Robertson, La'Roi Glover, John Thorton, or Hollis Thomas. At least make an effort!

Did he go to Yale? Harvard?

San Diego State. That website lists him as 6' and 175 lbs in one place and 5'10" and 171 lbs in another spot. I'd like to see them find some DBs with a little more size than that.