Richmond may have had those new Asparagus clouds this morning

The Poojer

very cool curvy/wavy clouds...was outside without a camera, a bunch of us were looking up at them and we all had read about the new clouds...hopefully some meteorolgy person will confirm that's what we saw....it was really cool to see...not as dramatic as the file photo's from last week, but cool nonetheless

hahahaha...now that you mention it....i just sent an email to our local weather guy asking if anyone reported seeing the clouds...not sure if they monitor or track cloud types

Does the rain that falls from asparagus clouds smell funny?

I have seen enough movies to know that these "new clouds" are cloaks for alien ships. One movie I saw also had aliens creating global warming which would mean these clouds are a nexus of sorts.

I see no reason why Richmond would be on a list of interesting places for aliens. When is the NASCAR reace there?

Years ago, my wife invited a co-worker for supper. I made BBQ ribs. This person ate them with knife and fork. It was fascinating.

Did she eat her Snickers with a knife and fork too?

BTW, a friend of mine said that the new Asparatus clouds look like what you'd see just before the mothership lands. :thumbsup:

I have seen enough movies to know that these "new clouds" are cloaks for alien ships. One movie I saw also had aliens creating global warming which would mean these clouds are a nexus of sorts.

I see no reason why Richmond would be on a list of interesting places for aliens. When is the NASCAR reace there?

You watched Independence Day again last night, didn't you?