I haven't seen this on any of the networks news shows

Instead all they can talk about is Prejean, Letterman and Palin

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090616/ap_on_...emen_kidnapping

Maybe the British, German, and Korean governments haven't apologized to the Muslims enough. :thumbsup:

I wonder if this would get more coverage if they had waterboarded them

Umm no because of the girl fell in the hole rule. It isn't in the US, doesn't involve a US citizen, and doesn't make for great ratings.

Where are the human rights groups? Where is Mr. Obama's outrage and condemnation?

This pisses me off.

YAWN!!!!

What about the ENTIRETY of 3rd world nations!!! Shouldn't you be outraged about all of them too?

For decades people have been kidnapped then either sold into slavery or just robbed, raped and murdered in that part of the world.

Not to mention genocide in many African, Asian and Eruopean nations ... Do we conquer the world and spread Love and Understanding?

BTW... Apparently you missed these..

Seven hostages reportedly killed in Yemen

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/06/15/...ages/index.html

9 foreigners reportedly killed in Yemen

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31350967/ns/wo...ideastn_africa/

Germany to do all it can to find family in Yemen

A picnic in Yemen? Sounds like fun.

I didn't see in the article what they were doing there. Did they work in Yemen, or just vacation?

Vacation in Yemen? :thumbsup:

A picnic in Yemen? Sounds like fun.

I didn't see in the article what they were doing there. Did they work in Yemen, or just vacation?

Shepherds found the mutilated bodies on Monday of two German nurses and a South Korean teacher who were kidnapped while picnicking in an area of Yemen known as a hideout for al-Qaida.

A picnic in Yemen? No offense, but were these Germans of Canadian descent?

You must be one pissed off person 24-7-365.25

no, just when I see this kind of bias in the news. I read the storty online and figured I could get more info last night on the news. But I flipped around and all they have are these assinine stories about Lettermen vs. Palin and Miss whatsherename vs Donald.

The real news is that Muslims terrorists are still killing innocent people around the world, despite all of Obamas apologies and Kow towing to these sick bastards. :wallbash:

But I flipped around and all they have are these assinine stories about Lettermen vs. Palin and Miss whatsherename vs Donald.

All that mudslinging is a waste. Drop Letterman and Donald from the equation and let Palin and Miss Whatshername mudwrestle :wallbash:

You know, except for the kidnapping, murder and mutilation, I bet it's a great place for a vacation!

[/connor]

Nah. There aren't any skyscrapers. But I hear the beaches are splendid.

no, just when I see this kind of bias in the news. I read the storty online and figured I could get more info last night on the news. But I flipped around and all they have are these assinine stories about Lettermen vs. Palin and Miss whatsherename vs Donald.

The real news is that Muslims terrorists are still killing innocent people around the world, despite all of Obamas apologies and Kow towing to these sick bastards. :wallbash:

Biased news?

I showed you 3 articles on the subject. Why do you ignore them? Are you being biased? Watch BBC International. They might have covered it.

Speaking of jokes in bad taste and bias..

We all heard the Sara Palin outrage about Lettermans joke.. Where's your outrage?

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - The state NAACP is demanding an apology from a former South Carolina official whose Internet posting suggested a gorilla that escaped from the Columbia zoo was an ancestor of first lady Michelle Obama.

And sex scandals....

Sen. John Ensign of Nevada admitted Tuesday to an extramarital affair with a woman who had worked for him.

Ensign, 51, would not identify the woman but said she and her husband had been "close friends." Her husband, he said, also worked for him.

"Last year, I had an affair," the Republican senator said outside his office in Las Vegas. "I violated the vows of marriage. It's absolutely the worst thing I've done in my life.

"I take full responsibility for my actions. I know I have deeply hurt and disappointed my wife, Darlene, my children, my family, friends, my staff and those who believed in me. And to all of them, especially my wife, I'm truly sorry," he said.

Biased news?

I showed you 3 articles on the subject. Why do you ignore them? Are you being biased? Watch BBC International. They might have covered it.

Speaking of jokes in bad taste and bias..

We all heard the Sara Palin outrage about Lettermans joke.. Where's your outrage?

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - The state NAACP is demanding an apology from a former South Carolina official whose Internet posting suggested a gorilla that escaped from the Columbia zoo was an ancestor of first lady Michelle Obama.

And sex scandals....

Sen. John Ensign of Nevada admitted Tuesday to an extramarital affair with a woman who had worked for him.

Ensign, 51, would not identify the woman but said she and her husband had been "close friends." Her husband, he said, also worked for him.

"Last year, I had an affair," the Republican senator said outside his office in Las Vegas. "I violated the vows of marriage. It's absolutely the worst thing I've done in my life.

"I take full responsibility for my actions. I know I have deeply hurt and disappointed my wife, Darlene, my children, my family, friends, my staff and those who believed in me. And to all of them, especially my wife, I'm truly sorry," he said.

Before making an informed opinion on your unrelated tangent of a story that has previously reported....I need to see a pic of the mistress :wallbash:

Instead all they can talk about is Prejean, Letterman and Palin

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090616/ap_on_...emen_kidnapping

Maybe the British, German, and Korean governments haven't apologized to the Muslims enough. :wallbash:

I wonder if this would get more coverage if they had waterboarded them

Because News for profit doesn't keep a Yemeni Office

BBC has done a nice job.... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8103558.stm

Before making an informed opinion on your unrelated tangent of a story that has previously reported....I need to see a pic of the mistress :devil:

If this is correct her name is Cynthia Hampton

http://www.hollywoodcelebgossips.com/wp-co...ton-picture.jpg

The Wife...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_j7nO4iNpcsM/Sjki...lene-ensign.jpg

Biased news?

I was referring to the lack of coverage on TV, I think that a majority of people still get their info from TV, not on-line.