We've all heard it

By now we have all read that Brandon Marshall wants out of Denver and one of the most likely scenarios is a straight up Evans for Marshall trade.

I for one do not like it. I realize that the Bills have thrown the character issue out the window as off season events like Marshawn, Whitner and McIntyre attest. While I think having a few thugs is to be expected for most teams, I do not think going out and seeking a thug makes any sense. Evans is a pretty stand up guy and a good teammate. Didn't we just sign him to a long term deal? Wouldn't we have to eat the signing bonus?

I understand that Marshall is the better receiver in every aspect of the game but is he really that much better?. He is a little bit better at everything but he is not a lot better at most things. Maybe his ability to run shorter routes matches better with Edwards arm but how much better really? It's not like he runs a lot of screens.

Anyway I hope this trade does not happen.

By now we have all read that Brandon Marshall wants out of Denver and one of the most likely scenarios is a straight up Evans for Marshall trade.

I for one do not like it. I realize that the Bills have thrown the character issue out the window as off season events like Marshawn, Whitner and McIntyre attest. While I think having a few thugs is to be expected for most teams, I do not think going out and seeking a thug makes any sense. Evans is a pretty stand up guy and a good teammate. Didn't we just sign him to a long term deal? Wouldn't we have to eat the signing bonus?

I understand that Marshall is the better receiver in every aspect of the game but is he really that much better?. He is a little bit better at everything but he is not a lot better at most things. Maybe his ability to run shorter routes matches better with Edwards arm but how much better really? It's not like he runs a lot of screens.

I will give you credit for being consistent. Waiting to see how many bite at this.

+1

Rumor Control is working overtime isn't it? Someone pulled this trade rumor out of their you know what. Why would you trade Lee Evans, who is a young, blazing fast, never been in trouble, team player for Marshall who is one more Screw Up away from being suspended for a lengthy amount of time? Marshall might be a tad better on the field, but when you factor in the variables, no intelligent team in the would take him over Evans.

Rumor Control is working overtime isn't it? Someone pulled this trade rumor out of their you know what. Why would you trade Lee Evans, who is a young, blazing fast, never been in trouble, team player for Marshall who is one more Screw Up away from being suspended for a lengthy amount of time? Marshall might be a tad better on the field, but when you factor in the variables, no intelligent team in the would take him over Evans.

1. Lee Evans speed is irrelevant once he gets 8 yards downfield.

2. Are you saying the Bills are intelligent? I agree we should not take Marshall.

I really have no idea where this is coming from. I dont think Ive seen anyone saying we would/should trade Evans for Marshall. I think you are crazy for thinking it. And if its not you, the freinds you hang with are nuts.

I really dont know how you can say anything about the off-field issues at this point. McIntyre was found innocent and the cops later arrested a 165lbs guy with dreads in his place (not even close in appearance). The woman admitted that she had no idea for sure if it was him. We havent seen anything yet on the Whitner thing. For all we know he will cleared as well. Most people that know or have met Donte say that he is a stand up guy and this seems out of character for him. Ko Simpson was just a drunken idiot, and we all known Marshawn is just dumb for the things that he has done in the last 14 months or so. I for one wouldnt mind to see him off this team. I hope I am wrong on this but I think we will all be pissed off about Marshawn in another year from now when he gets his 1 year suspension.

1. Lee Evans speed is irrelevant once he gets 8 yards downfield.

2. Are you saying the Bills are intelligent? I agree we should not take Marshall.

I will give you that, the Bills have shown a lack of intelligence several times over the past few seasons.

We should definitely give up Steve Johnson, our first this year, and our first next year for Marshall.

I sure hope that reply is sarcasm or you are seriously under the influence of some Woodstock era drugs. Two firsts and Johnson? Someone should chop off your Johnson if you are serious. Don't we have enough players on suspensions and Police Blotters? If he came here, that would mean we have 3 WR's making #1 WR money? Not in Buffalo, wake up.

Shouldn't spewing completely-made-up trash get somebody banned?

Just curious.

What are you talking about? Crayonz is not making anything up. Marshall has said he wants to be traded & Crayonz is just speculating about a potential trade in a very unCrayonz like serious post.

I sure hope that reply is sarcasm or you are seriously under the influence of some Woodstock era drugs. Two firsts and Johnson? Someone should chop off your Johnson if you are serious. Don't we have enough players on suspensions and Police Blotters? If he came here, that would mean we have 3 WR's making #1 WR money? Not in Buffalo, wake up.

How about Josh Reed and Roscoe Parrish for Marshall.