Anyone else find this somewhat disturbing?

Beerball

Somewhere in Indiana, a man-child sits down to a table with all of his freinds. The stuffed animals sit at attention at his table, with their hats askew, and their button eyes focused on the airline size bottles of Southern Comfort placed at each setting. The smell of pickles and long simmering noodles wafts through the air, making the man-child grunt in anticipation. A large matronly woman, dressed in a floral print housedress, uses her ample hip to bump open the kitchen door. In her pasty white gelatenous arms, she hefts a large plate of steaming rettatta. The man-child squeals with glee as the pickle flavored concoction is laid before him. His girlish screeches drown out the sound of the television a few feet away blaring the local farm report.

All is good in Indiana

In all seriousness...I always felt bad saying anything negative about him because I was under the assumption that he was mentally challenged. Is there any truth to this?

Somewhere in Indiana, a man-child sits down to a table with all of his freinds. The stuffed animals sit at attention at his table, with their hats askew, and their button eyes focused on the airline size bottles of Southern Comfort placed at each setting. The smell of pickles and long simmering noodles wafts through the air, making the man-child grunt in anticipation. A large matronly woman, dressed in a floral print housedress, uses her ample hip to bump open the kitchen door. In her pasty white gelatenous arms, she hefts a large plate of steaming rettatta. The man-child squeals with glee as the pickle flavored concoction is laid before him. His girlish screeches drown out the sound of the television a few feet away blaring the local farm report.

All is good in Indiana

Damn...don't make me spit out my coffee like that. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :worthy:

All is good in Indiana

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

All is good in Indiana

Normally I would believe that, but didn't they just cut off analog television transmission?

All is good in Indiana

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :worthy:

man you've got me in tears!

All is good in Indiana

Post. Of. The. Year.

But I guess there was no Cardinals game on?

In all seriousness...I always felt bad saying anything negative about him because I was under the assumption that he was mentally challenged. Is there any truth to this?

I would be shocked if there wasn't a lot of truth to that.