Can someone explain to me

Why Obama is blocking access to the White House visitor lists?

Who's coming to dinner that he doesn't want us to know about? Jeremiah?

So much for transparency. This guy is a joke and you people are eating it up like it's a free lunch. Oh, wait, he is offering a free lunch. Enjoy the schit sammich boys and girls! Eat up!

So much for transparency. This guy is a joke and you people are eating it up like it's a free lunch. Oh, wait, he is offering a free lunch. Enjoy the schit sammich boys and girls! Eat up!

Sidney Poitier. Campaign 2012 starts now. As NBC would say"the less you know"

Do you really care? :thumbsup:

Is it Obama? Or his staff? Or the Secret Service?

It's his EVIL plan to take over the world!!

BWAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

But yet he deems it important to National Security to release memos of CIA interogation tactics. :thumbsup:

Your posts bear a more than passing resemblance to Owensmania's posts. That should be cause for you to stop and rethink your priorities since many think he is a liberal troll mocking conservatives.

Your posts bear a more than passing resemblance to Owensmania's posts. That should be cause for you to stop and rethink your priorities since many think he is a liberal troll mocking conservatives.

I disagree. OwensMania's an order of magnitude worse.

But both Fastback and BF_4_Ever should note that this was the previous administration's practice, too, that the former doubtlessly and ironically supported and the latter equally doutblessly and ironically bitched about.

I disagree. OwensMania's an order of magnitude worse.

But both Fastback and BF_4_Ever should note that this was the previous administration's practice, too, that the former doubtlessly and ironically supported and the latter equally doutblessly and ironically bitched about.

I was making a snide comment directed at the Chicken Littles who think Obama is the Anti Christ.

And yes I have noted that the previous Administrations have done the same thing. meaning Bush, Clinton, etc etc

The argument is that the White House visitor logs are presidential records — not Secret Service agency records, which would be subject to the Freedom of Information Act.

Maybe there should be a list of "Official" Visitors and "family and friends".

I wouldn't want the latter harassed by the media.

No private information requested

Msnbc.com excluded from its request any private information on the White House visitors.But they don't say that they won't try to dig up their own material.

Political Visitors I'm OK with. Personal family members, not so much.

C'mon man. Are you still drunk? Don't compare me to him, that's just wrong. I'm just making the point that Obama PROMISED more transparency than his predecessor and has yet to deliver.

Truth be told I'm very alarmed by where he's leading this country. And for some who loves to continue to remind the country how bad his predessor was, he sure does like some of those policies he ranted about on the campaign trail.

C'mon man. Are you still drunk? Don't compare me to him, that's just wrong. I'm just making the point that Obama PROMISED more transparency than his predecessor and has yet to deliver.

Truth be told I'm very alarmed by where he's leading this country. And for some who loves to continue to remind the country how bad his predessor was, he sure does like some of those policies he ranted about on the campaign trail.

Ok, you aren't as bad as Owensmania.