Can't wait for Wednesday 8:30 a.m. central

Herm Edwards does a show with national FOX radio at that time.

he is so pompous. this week he was saying all the right things about te Bills but in a sarcastic way like he knew the Jets were going to destroy us.

i can't wait to hear his take on this game.

106427[/snapback]

If you have the ESPN 2 (I think?), you don't have to wait till Wed. You can hear him tomorrow when they cover all the Coaches Press conferences. :D

Herm Edwards does a show with national FOX radio at that time.

he is so pompous. this week he was saying all the right things about te Bills but in a sarcastic way like he knew the Jets were going to destroy us.

i can't wait to hear his take on this game.

106427[/snapback]

You should have seen those dipstevestojans on the football show on 'The YES Network'...Bob Lorenz, Keith Byars, Howard Cross, and Gary Myers. Basically dismissed the Bills and said that the Jest should have a much easier time and win by a wider margin than in the Hoffalands. WTF?? Why? Because the Bills O-line is playing better now, or because Bledsoe has stabilized his play, or because Willis McGahee has been a catalyst in sparking the offense??? Talk about lack of insightful analysis and blatant homerism...God I'm going to miss not seeing Howard Simon's objective anaysis on Monday afternoon. :huh:

To you 'YES' dipstevestojans:

J-E-S-T, Jest :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: , Jest :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: , Jest :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

:D

You should have seen those dipstevestojans on the football show on 'The YES Network'...Bob Lorenz, Keith Byars, Howard Cross, and Gary Myers. Basically dismissed the Bills and said that the Jest should have a much easier time and win by a wider margin than in the Hoffalands. WTF?? Why? Because the Bills O-line is playing better now, or because Bledsoe has stabilized his play, or because Willis McGahee has been a catalyst in sparking the offense??? Talk about lack of insightful analysis and blatant homerism...God I'm going to miss not seeing Howard Simon's objective anaysis on Monday afternoon.  :huh:

To you 'YES' dipstevestojans:

J-E-S-T, Jest  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: , Jest  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: , Jest  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

:D

106455[/snapback]

Agree 100%. That was a funny post!