What the hell happened to Hardee's shakes??????

The Poojer

really in the mood for one of their peach shakes...they used to be sooooo good, made with real ice cream...yeah...not anymore...made from some mix...what a huge disappointment :nana:

What is it with you and fruity drinks??

:oops:

really in the mood for one of their peach shakes...they used to be sooooo good, made with real ice cream...yeah...not anymore...made from some mix...what a huge disappointment :nana:

I live in South Florida and they always have commercials for Hardees and Sonic yet there isnt one within a 200 mile range. Whats the deal with that?

I've had one Hardee's milkshake about 3 months ago; it was probably the best fast-food shake I've ever had. So, if there's been a change in quality, it must have happened recently.

they used to be...now they only have Choc, Van and Strawberry....but the sign said, Peach Shakes are back....they used to have all sorts of tubs of ice cream that they would make them with...not any more....although they still do advertise, "hand scooped"

I've had one Hardee's milkshake about 3 months ago; it was probably the best fast-food shake I've ever had. So, if there's been a change in quality, it must have happened recently.

I live in South Florida and they always have commercials for Hardees and Sonic yet there isnt one within a 200 mile range. Whats the deal with that?

I had company from Buffalo for Memorial Day and they said the same thing about Sonic and Chic-fil-A.

Sonic has just moved into the Cleveland area. Chick-Fil-A moved in a few years ago.

As far as Sonic is concerned, their shakes and burgers are mediocre. The lime slush drinks and the onion rings, however, are out of this world.

There are a couple of Hardee's left; the nearest one to me is in Eastlake, just down the street from the nearest Waffle House. :nana:

I think they have been bought and sold so many times, they are just a bunch of independents that pay some sort of logo and marketing fee. The local crook that owned stores bugged out of SW Ohio several years ago, locking up doors under the cover of darkness and stiffing the employees out of their pay.

If I came across one while traveling, I wouldn't ever consider going into one.

really in the mood for one of their peach shakes...they used to be sooooo good, made with real ice cream...yeah...not anymore...made from some mix...what a huge disappointment :thumbsup:

arbys had great shakes many moons ago---

Had a real bad experience with Arby's shakes the last time I went there; they don't mix them very well.

Too bad, it's the only place I can think of where I can have a chocolate shake with an Italian sub.