SF Police Department Is Stonewalling The FBI's

Steely Dan

Linky

The FBI began collecting DNA evidence last year, and now CBS13 knows why there are no results. The police agency that has most of the original evidence isn't sharing. There may also be another roadblock. The FBI has in their possession a copy of a report alleging someone made changes to what are supposed to be authentic Zodiac letters.`

WTF is this all about? ;)

Linky

The FBI began collecting DNA evidence last year, and now CBS13 knows why there are no results. The police agency that has most of the original evidence isn't sharing. There may also be another roadblock. The FBI has in their possession a copy of a report alleging someone made changes to what are supposed to be authentic Zodiac letters.`

WTF is this all about? ;)

I've seen enough movies to know that when the Feds come in they start pushing the locals around and screwing up the investigation. SF has been working on this for a long time and they are close. Why have the Feds screw it up now?

I've seen enough movies to know that when the Feds come in they start pushing the locals around and screwing up the investigation. SF has been working on this for a long time and they are close. Why have the Feds screw it up now?

And in those movies, I bet the whole case was solved in an hour and 30 minutes.

The altering of the evidence is freaky. Who's got something to hide in the SFPD?

Maybe the Zodiac also killed Sean Taylor. I mean I know you had that one wrapped up in three minutes even though you got it completely out of phase with reality but that would be understandable if the zodiac documents were altered to protect Sean Taylor's real killer. They seem to have been altered around the time of Taylor's death.

The altering of the evidence is freaky. Who's got something to hide in the SFPD?

Who says they have something to hide? Maybe they altered the letters to make them more media-friendly (i.e. to feed the frenzy).

Or...maybe they're just idiots.