Anyone drink Firefly vodka?

The Poojer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its funny that y'all allow yourselves to be defined by what you eat and drink, leaves the good stuff for those of us that are comfortable with ourselves...... :thumbsup:

....and yeah i know y'all are 'half' kidding :thumbsup:

i think its funny that y'all allow yourselves to be defined by what you eat and drink, leaves the good stuff for those of us that are comfortable with ourselves...... :thumbsup:

....and yeah i know y'all are 'half' kidding :thumbsup:

It has nothing to do with how I define myself; it has to do with how I define vodka. Namely: will it strip the paint off my car? "Sweet tea" is NOT vodka. :D

not a fan of the absolut line of flavored vodka's either? give it a try sometime, it is pretty tasty stuff...and it kicked my a$$ pretty good

It has nothing to do with how I define myself; it has to do with how I define vodka. Namely: will it strip the paint off my car? "Sweet tea" is NOT vodka. :thumbsup:

not a fan of the absolut line of flavored vodka's either? give it a try sometime, it is pretty tasty stuff...and it kicked my a$$ pretty good

"Flavored vodka" is an oxymoron, even if it's Absolut. Vodka is not supposed to have flavor. If you're drinking vodka and you can taste the vodka, you're not drinking vodka. If you're drinking vodka and you can taste tea, you're not drinking vodka, you're drinking some fru-fru faggoty-ass umbrella-wearing cosmopolitan mixer featured on Sex And The City.

And Absolut's overrated anyway - less a good vodka than good marketing. I prefer Finlandia (good, not great), or Stoli (great, not cheap).

"Flavored vodka" is an oxymoron, even if it's Absolut. Vodka is not supposed to have flavor. If you're drinking vodka and you can taste the vodka, you're not drinking vodka. If you're drinking vodka and you can taste tea, you're not drinking vodka, you're drinking some fru-fru faggoty-ass umbrella-wearing cosmopolitan mixer featured on Sex And The City.

And Absolut's overrated anyway - less a good vodka than good marketing. I prefer Finlandia (good, not great), or Stoli (great, not cheap).

Who are you to decide what's a masculine drink and what's a feminine drink? A man isn't allowed to drink something that tastes good? Man, ever heard of "to each his own?" I'll gladly admit that I'd rather drink a Mike's Hard Lemonade than a vodka rocks. Why? It tastes good. I like things that taste good.

Now, if I want something that'll knock me on my ass, it'd be a different story. But I don't see the harm in drinking something that tastes like tea, if you like tea. Just sayin...

Who are you to decide what's a masculine drink and what's a feminine drink? A man isn't allowed to drink something that tastes good? Man, ever heard of "to each his own?" I'll gladly admit that I'd rather drink a Mike's Hard Lemonade than a vodka rocks. Why? It tastes good. I like things that taste good.

Now, if I want something that'll knock me on my ass, it'd be a different story. But I don't see the harm in drinking something that tastes like tea, if you like tea. Just sayin...

Drinking lessons from a guy hwo just bought his first car. No offense, but you have a lot to learn grasshopper.

I didn't mean to offend. By all means, if you want to enjoy your little girly-ass drink while watching "Beaches" and waxing your balls, go right ahead. I'll be out in the garage with the other men, slamming down shots of real vodka while we play with power tools and fart and scratch ourselves and tell dirty jokes and make fun of our wives.

(Actually, seriously...vodka is supposed to be completely tasteless. "Flavored vodka" is truly an oxymoron, to a purist. Which I personally am, about my vodka. Which is why I also don't consider Popov a vodka as much as "a vodka-labelled substance bearing a close resemblance to shellac solvent.")

I didn't mean to offend. By all means, if you want to enjoy your little girly-ass drink while watching "Beaches" and waxing your balls, go right ahead. I'll be out in the garage with the other men, slamming down shots of real vodka while we play with power tools and fart and scratch ourselves and tell dirty jokes and make fun of our wives.

(Actually, seriously...vodka is supposed to be completely tasteless. "Flavored vodka" is truly an oxymoron, to a purist. Which I personally am, about my vodka. Which is why I also don't consider Popov a vodka as much as "a vodka-labelled substance bearing a close resemblance to shellac solvent.")

The only flavor vodka should have is COLD!