My dear wife just sent me an e-mail

Big bucket of original recipe with all the other stuff.

Am I not beloved? :thumbsup:

You are. My in-laws threw a party for my birthday, and I asked for (and got) some KFC. The grilled is very good, better than I thought it would be, but I'm an original recipe man myself.

Hope you have good reading material in the john.

Really. I maintain a stock of generic Immodium, but it's strictly a last resort if things go extreme.

The change hits one historically around age fifty. That's when I found that the excesses of younger days weren't quite so possible, save the occasional excursion. By then, I knew the price to be paid...

Well, that's age, the tie that (does not) bind.

:thumbsup:

You are. My in-laws threw a party for my birthday, and I asked for (and got) some KFC. The grilled is very good, better than I thought it would be, but I'm an original recipe man myself.

Nice to hear about their new grilled stuff! We shall give it a go.

Fellas, love my fried chicken, but you just cannot beat the Spicy from Popeyes!!!! Lordy, that is THE best fried chicken on planet earth. Funny, I was reading the weekly chat the restaurant critic for the Washington Post does every week, and someone asked about the best fried chicken in DC. He named a few nice places, then unequivocally stated"Popeyes has the best fried chicken in DC" :lol:

Nice to hear about their new grilled stuff! We shall give it a go.

+1 for the grilled. Tried it a couple nights ago and it was good. Better for you to I would imagine. Worth a try

Big bucket of original recipe with all the other stuff.

Am I not beloved? :rolleyes:

Fellas, love my fried chicken, but you just cannot beat the Spicy from Popeyes!!!! Lordy, that is THE best fried chicken on planet earth. Funny, I was reading the weekly chat the restaurant critic for the Washington Post does every week, and someone asked about the best fried chicken in DC. He named a few nice places, then unequivocally stated"Popeyes has the best fried chicken in DC" :lol:

DAMN YOU GUYS!!! (SHAKING FIST) NOW I'M GONNA HAVE TO GO OUT AND GET SOME, BUT I HAVE TO WAIT TIL AFTER RUSH HOUR.

BASTARDS!! :rolleyes:

Just a question...why the hell would anyone go to KFC to eat grilled chicken? The entire point of going to KFC is to get nice FRIED chicken. The entire reason KFC is so good is because of the spices and crunch of the skin.

I know a lot of people are down on Letterman right now but this top-ten list is from the late 80's.

Top ten rejected names for Kentucky Fried Chicken

10. Lifeless bird lumps.

9. KFC and CPR

8. Hot oily hens

7. Greaseland

6. The you're-a-little-too-late petting zoo

5. Heart attack helper

4. Jiffy Lube (already taken)

3. Home of the soggy, grease stained bucket of fun.

2. Food, folks and fat

1. Artery Busters

:lol:

Ya gotta love "Hot oily hens" :rolleyes:

I very, very rarely eat fast food. I have to admit, KFC is one of my guilty pleasures, though. Loved it as a kid, then went 20 years (or more) without it. I may have it once, or twice, a year now. I sure enjoy the hell out of it when I do.

Original is good, although I like the extra crispy, too. My preference would be for them to use the recipe they use for their hot wings, on the regular chicken.

I also hear the grilled is good, but if I want grilled chicken, I'm probably not going to KFC. And while I'm in the south, I expected have real southern fried chicken available. But there are very few restaurants here that make really good fried chicken. If I'm really jonesin', I'll make it myself.

Hope you enjoyed it, Cincy. You got a good wife. I trust you had a beer (or two) with the chicken.

Just a question...why the hell would anyone go to KFC to eat grilled chicken? The entire point of going to KFC is to get nice FRIED chicken. The entire reason KFC is so good is because of the spices and crunch of the skin.

Well because grilling chicken at home is so damn hard.

I love the grilled KFC... I got some last weekend, and am toying with another trip to the drive through again tonight, on the way home from work...god bless America! :lol: