Obama's mending fences - One campaign donor at a time

Simply saying it's funny how some people can be so upset about what Obama does something questionable but their not upset about the actions of others. I call them hypocrites.

Yeah, !@#$ that whole lead by example thing. We're upset by both but we're more upset by the person who got elected by promising change has yet to lead the change.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!

The only way this is outrageous is if you can show me something that everything single president in the last 100 years hasn't done exactly this or likely even worse. You might as well make a thread complaining that Obama breaths oxygen. It would be just as pertinent as this one.

I think the original point: for all the "change" rhetoric, there's not a whole hell of a lot.

But it's a silly point in this case - when I consider what I want "changed" in how the federal government does business, ambassadorial appointments are somewhere below choosing the brand of lawn mower the use to mow the NIH campus.

Yeah, !@#$ that whole lead by example thing. We're upset by both but we're more upset by the person who by promising change has yet to lead the change.

I can understand that. However many people are just upset at Obama for everything. It's pretty pathetic. Especially when they don't talk about all corruption.

Yeah, !@#$ that whole lead by example thing. We're upset by both but we're more upset by the person who got elected by promising change has yet to lead the change.

This is what has the left scrambling for something other than "Oh yeah? Well I'm rubber and you're glue..."

Obama repeatedly said it would NOT be business as usual. And then he moves on with business as usual. But that's okay, because that's what his predecessors did, so business as usual is acceptable. I mean, it's not like he spent an entire campaign promising it WOULDN'T be business as usual or anything.

WHY DOESN'T THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU FREAKING CONSERVATIVES!!! :thumbsup:

This is what has the left scrambling for something other than "Oh yeah? Well I'm rubber and you're glue..."

Obama repeatedly said it would NOT be business as usual. And then he moves on with business as usual. But that's okay, because that's what his predecessors did, so business as usual is acceptable. I mean, it's not like he spent an entire campaign promising it WOULDN'T be business as usual or anything.

WHY DOESN'T THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU FREAKING CONSERVATIVES!!! :thumbsup:

Small price to pay for a man who speaks a few words in Cairo and instantly brings on free elections in Iran.

Ah, so you hold the guy to a higher standard then?

HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE HOLDING HIMSELF TO THE HIGHER STANDARD HE GOT ELECTED ON...DUMBASS!

Were you even paying attention during the election or too busy having Obama's speeches summarized, censored and approved for you by MoveOn.org?

Slowly and using small words: The guy got himself elected specifically by promising sweeping change to Washington politics (cue cheers). This is not that sweeping change. In fact this is going out of your way to stay the same, especially on something that you could have easily changed. Seems phony to me and everyone else capable of reason and still in possession of their common sense. And for Pete's sake: stop trying to justify one person's bad behavior by talking about somebody else's. It's friggin childish.

Future "I voted for change before I voted against it" Hits we have to look forward to:

1. No change in Guantanamo Bay

2. No change in energy policy

3. No change in the tax code

4. No change in health care....other than throwing money at terrible IT systems (cough, campaign contributors, cough) and making sure that data you don't want shared is now available to everyone in the country(insurance companies and trial lawyers. Can't wait until Odumbass realizes that his plan now makes the fact that a woman in California had 2 abortions available to good old boy doctors and nurses in Oklahoma and Texas. :rolleyes:)

5. No change in deficit spending

6. And my personal favorite, No real change in either war we are fighting, one because we have already won...but Obama won't admit it, and the other, because Obama will keep screwing around and taking even more prisoners we can't house anywhere but Guantanamo, instead of going in and putting all those mad dogs down. :lol:

I'm crazy

1. You are delusional.

2. There errors in your post are to numerous to even bother correcting.

3. If you didn't vote for Obama and have never said a positive thing about him ever, you are hardly in a position to have your criticisms of him taken serious.

also..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090612/ap_on_...spector_general

1. You are delusional.

3. If you didn't vote for Obama and have never said a positive thing about him ever, you are hardly in a position to have your criticisms of him taken serious.

also..

Yeah, up goes the white flag.

And look: Name-CallingTM. The mark of the completely defeated dumbass far-lefty.

For the last time: I am not holding him to any standard. He said he was going to do that himself. I am simply setting my expectations based on Obama's own words. He is supposed to be changing things, not going out of his way to keep them the same, based on HIS OWN STANDARD which he campaigned on.

Go ahead and deny that, contribute to the dumbass trend people have noticed about your posts lately.

So only people who voted for Obama are allowed to speak negatively against him? :lol:

So only people who voted for Obama are allowed to speak negatively against him? :lol:

No, only servile drones who aren't capable of reason or common sense are allowed to say anything...because we are ruining the planet and we don't know what's best for us. We don't love "the change", we don't know "the change", therefore we aren't allowed to pray to the "the change" without conner drones to intercede on our behalf. :rolleyes:

For the last time: I am not holding him to any standard. He said he was going to do that himself. I am simply setting my expectations based on Obama's own words. He is supposed to be changing things, not going out of his way to keep them the same, based on HIS OWN STANDARD which he campaigned on.

That's 100% fine, but you could at least try to be someone accurate in your assessments of him. He is meeting his own standard, you just suck at fairly assessing him. Badly.

1. You are delusional.

also..

I think you need to take a boolean algebra class.

Ok then, please identify the boolean operator in item number 3 in my statement in the post in question.

Where in Gods name are you coming from? What is the relationship of algebra to saying you can't criticize Obama if you never blew air up his butt?