Bills played a great game

Smizzy

The #2 Ranked D in the league needs more credit. You guys played a good game,McGahee is for real..i feel bad for Henry,dude ran on abroken leg for the team and now he's a pine rider.

The Jets flat out stunk and we got beat in every facit of the game...You Punter made all the difference. Gowin blows.

Hope Williams comes back healthy and thanks for the beat'n

The #2 Ranked D in the league needs more credit. You guys played a good game,McGahee is for real..i feel bad for Henry,dude ran on abroken leg for the team and now he's a pine rider.

The Jets flat out stunk and we got beat in every facit of the game...You Punter made all the difference. Gowin blows.

Hope Williams comes back healthy and thanks for the beat'n

106347[/snapback]

Still doesn't erase the bitter taste in my mouth from your last victory against us. :D Think how much better our season would be if we would've won that game -- 4-4 sounds much better than 3-5...

Good games though! Feel free to stick around here for the rest of the season.

CW

Still doesn't erase the bitter taste in my mouth from your last victory against us. :D  Think how much better our season would be if we would've won that game -- 4-4 sounds much better than 3-5...

Good games though!  Feel free to stick around here for the rest of the season.

CW

106356[/snapback]

Im always down for some good football talk and some good Banter.

You guys should stop over to the JetsInsider.com....it's the REAL Jets website,the one Bob the Jets fan & I are from.

We have alot of good football talks over there,feel free to stop by.

Im always down for some good football talk and some good Banter.

You guys should stop over to the JetsInsider.com....it's the REAL Jets website,the one Bob the Jets fan & I are from.

We have alot of good football talks over there,feel free to stop by.

106410[/snapback]

\

Its speaks well of you that you came back after the loss, you are appreciated. It really is interesting to hear the perspective of folks who root for other teams and have some fun along the way while doing it :D